» fights pt. 3 ; e

ethan's p.o.v

'hi, i miss you.'

i read the text again and again, making sure it was coming from the right person.

i threw my head back on to my pillow, smiling.

'you do?' i sent back, getting an immediate response. 'of course i do.'

'i miss you too.'

'more like i miss us, what we had.' she sent.

'me too.'

'but things have got to change ethan, i mean it this time.' i glared at my phone, looking at the time once more. 3:10am.

'wanna meet somewhere?'

'come over.'

i stood and slipped a hoodie on, grabbing some socks and my gucci slides.

'going for a walk.' i sent to grayson, him responding with 'be safe,' just like in my dream.

i shit the door quietly, walking quickly towards her apartment complex.

i knocked on her door, looking to my feet as she opened it slowly.

i smiled up at her, she returned the smile as she widened the door to let me in.

she shut it behind us, walking to her couch afterwards.

"so," she paused, licking the inside of her cheek. "i just want to apologize before you say anything else, i know i was a shitty boyfriend and you didn't deserve that. you deserve the best and i didn't give you it and i'm so sorry for that."

she nodded, rubbing her hands. "i forgive you, but like i said in order for us to make this work things have got to change."

i nodded, "i know, but things like what?"

"you can't get mad at me for little things anymore, you have to give yourself a break and spend more time with me, you have to trust me more, and when you promise things you have keep them."

i nodded, "y/n, starting now, i promise to change anything and everything you want about myself, as long as you promise to never leave again. i won't be able to handle it if you leave."

"ethan, i don't want everything changed about you, you're perfect, just little things that have to do with our relationship." i smiled, cupping her cheek.

i leaned in, kissing her soft lips, she kissed back, her hand laying on my thigh.

we pulled back, a smile on our faces.

i turned her body, pulling it onto mine, she curled up on my chest, her hand intertwining with mine.

"i still love you a lot you know."

i kissed the top of her head, smiling.

"i still love you a lot too,"

sorry this was short, im ready to write new things because i have more ideas and i don't want to lose them!!!!