Prologue

Prologue

I look at Jessie, who is whispering things to the others. I look at the other dancers who are laughing and all of them are looking back at me. I am irritated but I am not doing anything about it. What am I supposed to do? Flip out? They are probably jealous that I'm getting somewhere. I turn around quickly and put my baggie in my bra.

Eddie comes up to me when as I'm walking through security, "Jessy, can we talk when we get on the plane?"

I nod.

Holy shit, did someone tell him that we went out last night? It is not his or anyone else's business! I finish through security and get on the plane.

When we get into the cabin, Eddie's in the bathroom so I confront Jess, "What the fuck?"

She gives me a dirty look for a second, but ignores me and turns the other way.

"Don't be rude, I'm talking to you!"

"And I'm the rude one here? Last night you said things I wouldn't say to anybody," she finally replied.

"I knew you told Eddie on me!"

She doesn't say anything, angering me more, so I punch her in the face. She falls and I'm about to get on top of her when Zack pulls me off of her.

"No let me at her!" I say, but he ignores me.

Finally I get loose before I'm on the chair and tackle Jess on the ground. I smack her again but I feel arms way stronger than Zack pick me up and place me in a chair. I look up and see a red-faced Eddie looking at me disgusted. He looks at my shorts where they have risen up to show my cuts. That is not something I meant for anybody to see.

"I talked to Scooter this morning. You're going home."

I shake my head, "No, I'm fine just let me keep working. You'll be losing money if I don't show up."

He looks at me even more concerned and then it was like a switch. I look around everywhere and see everyone's faces. I look at Jess' now blackening eye and busted up lip. What the fuck did I just do? Did this just happen? I relax all my muscles and put my arms around my legs, rocking back and forth. How the hell did it get to this point? It is not supposed to be like this.

Short intro before the story officially begins. Vote and comment and let us know what you think! There is lots to come :)