Picking Up the Pace

There are three types of stories.

The Flash-like Story

The Normal Story

The Millenial Story

Firstly, Flash-like stories are the ones where you will find extreme progress on chapter one and focuses more on the main plot than other side-bs.

I don't usually hate these stories, because I like a straight to the point one.

Secondly, Normal stories . . . well, you know them. The average stories where everything is so average, your main character is an average girl.

I'm on a love-hate relationship with this one.

Lastly, these pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis stories are so long it is even longer than that word there. It has too many side plots, side characters, side stories, sidekicks . . . . Ok, I'll stop.

I mostly hate these stories because they're so boring to read and the story has like 50 chapters and 10000 words each. The progress is so slow they even describe what air smells like.

-

A/N
A short chapter, but at least I updated.

Holy hell guys, thanks for 100+ reads! I really, really appreciate every read, vote, and comments on this rant book, really.

For anyone curious of the meaning of the long word there:

- it refers to a lung disease contracted from the inhalation of very fine silica particles, specifically from a volcano; medically, it is the same as silicosis.

(Google says it's the longest word.)

Anyways, any corrections will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for reading.