Chapter two

At first I didn't know what to do? Should I just stay there or do I run.

"I'm so sorry Elise!" Luke said.

I didn't know what to think, if he was so 'sorry' why did he ignore me all those months?

"Wh why did you ignore me?" I asked nervously.

I guess it is to late to run away, why was he here? Well I guess I'll found out soon....

"See that's the thing, I don't know why I was ignoring you, it just broke me that I'm not there for you when you need help and I fault it would be much easier for you. Elise you need to know you meant everything to me!" He pleaded.

"You really fault ignoring me would make me feel a lot better, how fucking dear you. It broke you for not being there for me how the fuck do you think it made me feel. I felt so alone when you wasn't there picking up you're stupid phone, I fault of all different reasons for you not to be picking up but months on I gave up. Why did I meant something to you, don't I mean anything to you no more!" I said with tears in my eyes.

He just stood there thinking of an answer. I just walked away he should not be thinking of what to say he should just say it.

Meant something to him, does that mean he don't love me no more. Does that mean his got a new girl friend? Just thinking about this makes me want to burst into tears.

"Elise wait, please let me explain to you!"

"Explain, I think you've said enough. You've moved on it's about time I've move on!"

"No I reall-" I cut him off.

"If you really didn't mean it then why did you say it!"

With that I just walked away. I have no idea where I'm going to go but I better start thinking because it's going to get dark soon.

I've been walking around nearly an hour, I'm right near my mums house but I don't know if I should knock on her door from what happened last time I saw her?

Well everyone has arguments with their mum so it should be alright and I hope she I'll forgive me. I started to walk to the door step and rang the bell.

Wait no what am I doing, she's going to hate me, what am I thinking she's never going to forgive me ever again. As I was about to leave the door open to reveal my mother. I could not tell if she was happy to see me or not.

"Hey mum."

............

AC hey it's just me please tell you're friend about this and please please please comment and like this if you enjoy this book. If I get more hearts I will update more often and I promise.

Ps please comment.

Pss I love youu.💕💕