Dilemma

Megan's POV ///

Another day, another 6 hours in studio watching Charlene and Martinus get even closer than before.

Although, they weren't actually talking at this exact moment. Marcus and Martinus were singing in the booth whilst Charlene was talking to Dave about something. Lara and I were just sitting by the window minding our own business.

Lara : nah, I put the cereal in first!

Megan : ew why?!?!

Lara : cause that's the right way to do it!

Megan : em no.

Lara : who puts the milk in first! That's just strange.

Megan : I thought everyone did that!

Lara : no ahahaha

Megan : its nicer though!

Lara : no it is not!

Megan : let's just agree to disagree.

Lara : fine......but my ways wayyyyyy better!

Megan : no!

She suddenly nudged me.

Megan : what?

Lara : don't look now but Charlene is walking straight in our direction!

Megan : uh oh! What do I do!

Lara : act casual.

She crossed her legs and placed her hands, in a very posh manner, on her lap.

Megan : Lara, that's not casual.

Lara : shh!

I smiled at her as she sat right next to me, expecting a smile back but obviously wasn't gonna get one. She just scolded at me, making it extremely awkward as she took out her phone in silence.

I widened my eyes as I looked round at Lara. 'Help' I mouthed at her. She just lifted her hands in an 'I don't know what to do' motion.

We sat their in silence for what seemed like forever. As I wasn't doing anything else and well I was curious, I couldn't help but peer down at what she was doing on her phone every so often.

I caught her texting someone with a love heart after their name. I couldn't quite see what the name was as I was quite far away and was not that desperate to lean over.

I screwed my eyes up to try and see but as soon as I did she looked up at me. I awkwardly looked round at Lara, coughing. After about a minute, I looked back round. She was typing something to the person.

I was so curious to know what it was she was saying and who they were. I subtly shuffled over in my seat a little next to her. As I did I took a glimpse at the text. I screamed inside as I read it.

It read "I love you too" with about 4 hearts after it. I widened my eyes in disbelief. She loves someone! That means that Martinus and her can't be together. That means I actually have a chance with Martinus again!

I didn't know what to do next. I didn't know whether to be happy or sad cause I know that Martinus likes her and he'd be really upset to know she's with someone else but I'm also extremely excited now that she's no longer in the way of our relationship.