You're My Boyfriend

"Your boyfriend will be very mad." Magnus looked at Alec.
"Why would he?"
"You're grabbing my ass.Do you like it?" Alec smirked fuzzly.
"Actually Alexander,it's not my hand." Alec narrowed his eyes and looked around.He didn't realise that Jace was under his arm.
"Then who is grabbing my precious ass!?" Magnus hid his smile,he knew that it was precious.
"Sorry man,I had no choise.But,I really liked it." Jace laughed when Alec frowned.
"Let him do it."
"What?"
"Let.The.Glittery.Man.Do.It." he said while stopping after every word."Hands off freak,I don't like you." Jace looked at Alec in horror,as he just heard the the stupidest thing.
"I'm your parabatai!" He said in a high voice.
"Unfortunately." said Alec and pouted a little."Don't remind me,what a big mistake!" "I'm closer to you than your own blood!" He was freaking out.Magnus just smiled widely,Alec could be very funny when he was drunk.
"Yeah,yeah," he said like he was trying to ignore him,"Whatever,still don't like you." He leaned his cheek to top of Jace's head and looked at Magnus with dreamy eyes.
He was under his other arm and he and Jace were carrying him to the loft but Alec was taller than them so they were under his both arms.Cold night was hitting them and they were on a empty street.They were walking too slow because Alec was refusing to walk,only Angels could know why,so they were dragging him.
"Alexander,zip up your coat,you'll get cold." Alec smiled to him and breathed in loudly.
"I will kill your boyfriend and I will put you in a jar,so you will have to stay with me forever." Magnus laughed this time and looked at Alec.
"You don't have to,I will stay with you,don't worry." Alec melted to his words with a cutest smile and  tried to hug him but all he did was wrapping his long arms around his neck very clumsyly.He buried his face to Magnus' neck.
He could smell his scent.
"What a lucky bastard,you smell so good,like home." Magnus knew that he was about to cry.He hugged him back.
"Yeah,what a lucky bastard." said Magnus with glassy eyes,he didn't know how Alec succeed but when he was drunk,he had always make Magnus cry.
Jace just rolled his eyes and waited for them to finish.
Impatiently.
"Can we move on,please?Clary is going to kill me." said Jace and tried to grab Alec again.
"Stop it!" said Alec while he was protesting and hid his face to Magnus' neck again.
"Alec,come here!"
"No!Go away.I'll stay there." He mumbled something else but they couldn't understand because he was positioning his face on the crock of Magnus' neck smiling.
"Alec,we are going home." said Jace.
It was 3 in the morning and he was exhausted.He just  wanted to go to bed and cuddle Clary but in this case,she was going to kill him instead of cuddling.
Alec looked up Magnus frowned upon and pouted.
"Can you be my home?" Magnus stroked his cheek lightly and watched how Alec's frown face turned into a soft smile.
When Alec was drunk,he was showing his emotions with face impressions more openly.
"Alexander-" He was about to say something but Alec cut him.
"I know you have a boyfriend but we can keep it as a secret?" said while he was trying to fix Magnus' collar.His eyes were on his collar and he was trying to be flirty and seductive but for Magnus he was the cutest thing right now.
"Alexander,let's go home." said Magnus trying to convince him
"I don't want to go the Institue." He scowled.
"We are not going to Institue,we are going to home." said Magnus and cressed his cheek with his palm,sofly.
"Will your boyfriend be there?"
"You are my boyfriend,Alexander." Alec tottered back and looked confused.
"Am I?"
"Yes,one and only." Magnus winked and Alec went crazy.
"Fuck!Really?Am I your boyfriend!?Fuck,fuck,Jace did you hear that!?" Alec turned to Jace and hit his upper arm."I hit the jackpot,fuck!Oh by the Angel!" He laughed  like a crazy man and raised his hand to high five with Jace but he didn't do it.
"We have known it since forever,stop it." said Jace rolled his eyes.
"Have we?How the fuck did I do it!?It's unbelievable!"
"We were suprised too." Jace gave him a dead look but Alec decided to ignore him and focusing on Magnus.
"Wow...Amazing..." said Alec while his finger poking Magnus' cheek.He rolled his eyes.
"I know,now let's go home,darling." Alec smirked and let them to carry him again.
They placed themselves under his arms and started to drug him again.Alec was just feeling unreal.
"Last thing,just asking,since you're boy boyfriend...why aren't you still grabbing my ass?"