May 6, 2018 / 3:08 PM

Bianca can hear the crackling sound of fire. She opened her eyes and saw random people gathering around her.

"She's the second one this week."

"I think isa sa mga kaibigan niya ang sinunog natin nung isang araw?"

"Shh keep your mouth shut!"

She got up and was about to run but she felt a quick yet sharp pain on her legs. She looked down and was horrified to see that her legs were nailed on a chopped piece od lumber.

She bravely pulled her foot out of the nail's tight grip. She screamed as one of her foot finally got out.

The strangers just looked at her as if nothing's happening, they started to wear robes and the others prepared a camera, parang rinerecord nila yung paghihirap ni Bianca.

Bianca stopped as she realized that she's being observed. She looked around, it was too dark to determine their location. Umupo nalang si Bianca at hinintay ang susunod na galaw ng mga tao.

They gathered around the fire and chanted random words. While they were doing the ritual, Bianca saw a mobile phone on the table 3 meters away from her position.

She tried to reach for it but she forgot that she didn't remove her other foot from the nail but that didn't stop her from reaching the phone. While reaching for the phone her leg is slowly being pulled out of the nail and lots of blood flowed out of the huge hole on both of her feet.

"Shit." She cursed when she saw the condition of her bloody feet.

When she finally reached the phone she logged in her messenger account and she tried contacting her friends but someone grabbed her head and started to slit her neck.

She tried to fight back but she already lost many amounts of blood so she lost her strength to fight back.

She just let her own blood flow all across her body.