chapter 3 sapphire

(Not my image goes to the rightful owner)                                             

Opening my eyes I feel slightly stiff, glancing towards my left I find a pair of eyes staring at me, slowly and surely I sit up ignoring the unreadable  gaze that watches my every move. Staring in confusion I turn my head to meet his gaze.

"H-hello.....?" I let out, my voice hoarse

In a quick motion I somehow find myself in his grasp, it felt somewhat soothing to me. Glancing up I am meet  with the same unreadable eyes I first saw. My hands awkwardly patting his a back . One to many to count. But, it seems we are having a staring contest.    I back up slowly until my legs hit the table where my box resides on, a few stares later and I feel soft hand pat my   head I stare and stare until he stops and puts his hand back down.

"Welcome back sapphire..." his voice clear of any emotion. Yet a fond smile is shown on his face. With his reply I feel the corners of my lip tug up.

"Thank you" slightly happy. But why am I here? I know I died but... why me? Why was I reincarnated in a anime where humanoid gems fight lunarians to survive, well its not like I'm complaining! The show was awesome! It was interesting to be exact, I felt a lot of emotions happiness, sadness, excitedness, etc. Phos is super adorable! I laughed many times watching the anime. But, the manga has much more emotion shown on their faces. It kinda confuses me if Its a she or a he, I'm not trying to assume anyone's gender even if there genderless. In the manga it says he, sooo..... Imma go with he I guess?I was snapped out of my thoughts with the sound of foot steps nearing the clinic. I look to my left to see four gems walking in, confusion visable in their eyes.

I saw a cute and frail gem who I recall as phos! I had to stop my self from lunging at him.

"Eh... sensei who's this?" Replied phos.  Rutile had carried on the task of attaching the pieces of gosh.

"Allow me to introduce you black sapphire, sapphire for short. Sapphire has been hibernating for more than two hundred and six years. His age is four thousand and twenty six years. Hardness is 9 third hardest gem" Answered kongo.

I nervously laughed at their surprised faces. " Hello there...?" I greeted. Rutile was the the first one to come back to their senses replying a soft 'hi' to me. I must of woked up at the beginning of the series...cool. I giggle slightly and turned my head to kongo.

"Can I meet the other gems. Kongo sensi?" I Cheerfully asked.  "Yes, let. Us introduce to the other gems, sapphire" answered kongo. Walking out together oblivious to the bewild stares I got.