This is where the drama beings

I found that my boyfriend has a child with my ex bff, me and Fatima made up now..... me and Ryland haven't spoken in about a month and yesterday I found out I was pregnant. I haven't told anyone not even my mum but I did go to my grandparents' grave and told them and just spoke about all my problems and worries because if they were still alive they would know what to say. I'm not sure what's going to happen to me and Ryland and if I even decide to keep the baby! I have been looking at all options even abortion. I just can't have a baby. Well not at this moment, I still rely on my parents for everything.

Later that day
L:"Hey mum......"
E: what do you want now Lilith!
L: umm I want to talk to you about something serious
E: what is it honey?
L: well ummm yesterday I found out that I was pregnant.
E: ummm wow!
L: are you mad at me?
E: well I can't be as I did have you a lot younger but it's kinda a big shock!
L: I get. I was crying for a hour.
*emma hugs Lilith
E: we will get through it but you need to tell Ryland even if he didn't tell you about Jospeh it's still the right thing to do
L: ok I'll go over to his house later tonight

Later that night
*lillith knocks on Rylands door*
He smelt like he had been drinking for days and he looked restless.
L: ummm we need to talk about something
R: ok come in
I sat down in the living room and took a deep breath
L: I'm pregnant!
R: you joking right
L: no I'm not it's true
My smile quickly turns into a frown
R: I bet it's Jaime Street's isn't it! You just cane so you could get child support!
as soon as I heard that I slapped him and left. I got in the car and drove off balling my eyes out.
I went to the one person I knew who could understand me. My cousin Charlie Rose who got pregnant with Jaime Street's child Noelle. She raised Noelle by herself for the most part until she married her husband Asher, now they have two beautiful kids called Willow and Chase.
I knocked on their door looking a absolute mess. My uncle James answered and just gave me a hug knowing I was upset.
J: what's wrong Lilly bear?
L: you still call me that *i chuckled*
J: Do you want to speak to Charlie?
I nodded, he read me like a book, all my family do because we are all very close especially the grandchildren. Charlie came downstairs and ran to hug me. I just simply asked to talk in private and she brought me to her room.
CR: what's wrong?
L: I'm here because you are basically the only person who will understand me....
CR: What's the matter?
L: I'm pregnant but Ryland thinks it Jaime's baby and I slapped him for that. I think our relationship is now officially over
CR: oh wow! He is such a jerk, don't worry you have family around to support you. Plus who have you told yet?
L: only my mum, you and I went to Grandma and Grandpa's grave and told them.
CR: ok, do you want to crash here tonight as it's really late?
L: no remember we now live across the river, plus I just want my room and meeko.
CR: ok, we'll call tomorrow.
I drove home and sent Ryland a text saying "we are over, especially after the thing you said to me last night"
I lied in bed and sobbed myself to sleep.
The next morning I heard my mum shouting at someone at the front door. I got up and saw it was Ryland with a bouquet of Roses and my favourite chocolates saying he need to talk to me.

671 words