Part 2

In evening tejasswi is getting ready to go club with her "Friends" ., She didn't look excited or happy about it cause she know what going to happen in club !! The same story which happened with her always like after reaching club her friends start enjoying their own time ignoring her completely and only look up towards her when they wanted money , alcohol or V.I.P treatment by club manager . She only has a place of a golden credit card in her "Friends"lives nothing else..

Her "Friends" ignorance is not only issue but also the continues mens attention and their irritating cheap and only lust filled eyes were became so unbearable for her .

But she don't have another option cause if she stay at home in evening then she have to witness her Dad get close to his mistress who is only five years older than Ragini . And have to bear her father's non stop proposal of her marriage with one of his(ragini's father) business partner !!

So to escape all this ragini tell this excuse to her father that she got invited by her friends in party or project work or study group etc..

Tejasswi got ready

Wearing a white club dress

She left her mansion and going to Royal heaven's Club

She left her mansion and going to Royal heaven's Club ..

Other side
Kartik is getting ready for his work as a bouncer in Royal heaven's Club ., He reached club and stand inside the crowd filled club in a corner cause he is appointed inside the club and stop people if they fight with each other or misbehaving ..

Kartik is standing in a corner and noticing everyone . All having fun wearing branded clothes , expensive accessories and without any tension of any problem ..

Kartik hate his job because he hate these night clubs where people show off how rich they are and make fun of innocence. But this job gives him money for his survival and for his boxing training , so he have to do this job .

He is standing with serious face

And doing his job but than his eyes fell on one particular girl wearing white dress standing near bar !!

The girl's back is showing to him but don't know why in his heart a sudden feeling is increase to see her face..

Kartik whole attention is now on the girl in white dress he wanted to see her face , just for one moment to see it .

Kartik is watching that girl when one man start approaching that girl with lustful eyes and one drink in hand ., The man start talking to that girl but seems like that girl is not interested to talk to that filthy man and try to avoid him but the guts of that filthy man he grab her hand and making her to drink whatever in his hands !!

Now Kartik can't stop himself and rushed to that girl in white ., Kartik go to her and stand in between the girl and that filthy man showing his back to that fuc*** and facing the girl.

Kartik's eyes fell on her beautiful face
Her innocent face with big brown almond shape eyes , pink full lips , cute nose and round shape baby like cheeks .
After seeing this Angel in white dress only one word came in his mind
'Beautiful' ......

Please sign the petition to save rlhn Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya on Twitter please