Chapter IV: Academy Graduation

Start from the beginning

"Uhhh....." the entire classroom sat there in silence for a few minutes.. "Everyone is dismissed.. besides Naruto!" Of course, Tsukiyomi stood outside the door room where Iruka began lecturing Naruto harshly, and within seconds he blasted through the door but the raven/black haired girl knew exactly where the blonde kid was heading too..

"...Hn." is all that left her lips when beside Naruto who had a saddened face but before the boy could say a single word she left not wanting to put up with his idiotic behavior any further, deep down though, her thoughts were harshly spilling out in her brain, 'IDIOT!! You're going to let them do that?!!? Prove them you're ready, fight them if ya' have too!!' but soon snapped out of thought when a somewhat tall Hyuga was in her path.. "It's been a while, hasn't it?" the boy slightly smirked, "I don't care." than pushed him aside and began to walk to her house where she'd stay until meeting they're sensei.

Within a Nightmare

Within a Nightmare..  the raven/black hair uchiha girl wondered aimlessly in the nightmare only to re-watch Shisui's death and the entire massacre of the Uchiha Clan 'STOP!!!'  she yelled only for it to continue further, until a girl figure appears in front of the raven girl 'It's been awhile.. Tsukiyomi, I'm Saya.. remember?' Tsukiyomi nodded in fear of herself by being powerless.. 'Why is it effecting me now.. but when I was young it didn't so much anymore when I returned to the village..?' Saya sighed, 'Simple, some locks on your memories are trying to break free.. from Itachi's Jutsu placed upon you a long time ago..'

Saya continued to explain what she cannot recall or remember 'In time you will remember.. But one day I'll tell you who you really are.. but not now or ever. Until the time is right.' Tsukiyomi sighed with anger 'Fine!' within seconds the nightmare stopped and she awoke.

Tsukiyomi First P.O.V (Person.Of.View)

I awoke from my nightmare panicking, I had trouble breathing but slowly it began to allow me to have air. I must have fell asleep on the sofa.. so I decided to get up and head in the shower to get cleaned from all the sweat that ran down my body when trapped inside that nightmare.

After finishing, I walked to my clothes dresser where I had placed the outfit Konan had bought for me, slowly getting into my new clothing which is quite comfortable! "Hehe.. It fits my sense of style." I looked at myself in the mirror to see the collar going above mid-way to my ears while the front is opened where some can see my breasts so I put on a Sports-Bra where only some can be seen, as the long-armored gloves that were the color black (Something similar to what Sasuke had in Shippuden when with Orochimaru) and it was only on top of the hand and bottom of the hand, none going across any of the fingers, the left arm has the same thing but it's longer up the arm while short on the right arm, the left goes all the way to the shoulder since they'res no clothing on the shoulder.