Taeyong smiled bitterly. "No. I've caused her enough pain for the day."

Winwin and Yuta looked at Taeyong with pity.

"Ok."

Then, they both walked out.

-

Yuta and Winwin walked side by side on the sidewalk. Their hands brushed against each other's every now and then, sending jolts of electricity up their spines.

Yuta couldn't stand the silence anymore, so he asked the first thing that came to his mind.

"So, how did you meet my sister?"

"Well, she kinda walked in on me getting bullied. She scared the bullies off and I guess that how it happened."

Winwin surprised himself with his sudden confidence. Usually, Winwin was very shy, especially towards people he didn't know, but he felt comfortable with Yuta.

"We're here." Yuta interrupted Winwin's thoughts.

They walked up to the house and Yuta unlocked the front door.

Miwa was sitting on the couch. She looked terrible. Her eyes were red and puffy, her hair was all ruffled, and she was wearing sweatpants with a black hoodie.

Yuta sighed. She was getting all emo again.

He sat down beside her and Winwin sat on the floor.

"You okay?"

She smiled, but they could see the pain behind it.

"To tell the truth no, but it's not that big of a deal. I'm just disappointed. I thought he was different, but I was wrong."

Yuta could see tears threatening to fall from her eyes. She didn't want them to see her like that.

"Could you guys go somewhere else please, I really want to be alone."

Yuta nodded and gave Miwa a quick hug before grabbing ahold of Winwin's hand and pulling him towards his room.

Winwin blushed as he let Yuta drag him up the stairs. He hands were warm and soft. He didn't want to let go. Neither did Yuta.

They made it to Yuta's door. He opened the door and revealed a surprisingly neat room.

Yuta sat on the bed and motioned for Winwin to sit next to him. Winwin slowly made his was over and plopped down on it.

Winwin was somewhat jumpy. He had never been in another boy's room before.

Yuta could see that Winwin was tense, so he hesitantly reached over and grabbed his hand.

Winwin blushed a bright red and turned his head away from Yuta so he couldn't see it.

But Yuta already did. He thought it was adorable.

"Sicheng, you don't have to be nervous."

Winwin wasn't nervous though. He was scared. When Yuta held his hand, he felt something he hadn't felt before. He was afraid to find out what it was.

Yuta gave Winwin's hand a reassuring squeeze, causing the boy to look at him.

"You don't have to call me Sicheng. No one calls me that."

"Well then I guess it'll just be our thing."

Winwin's face got even redder than before.

Yuta had no idea why he was saying stuff like this. He had just met Winwin that day, yet his heart was already beating rapidly. Unlike his sister, he didn't deny it when he had feelings for someone. He listened to his heart, and right now his heart was telling him that he liked Winwin.

Without realizing it, Yuta slowly leaned in towards Winwin, eyes staring at his plump lips.

Winwin noticed Yuta was getting closer. His mind was telling him to move, but his body did the opposite.

Before Winwin could stop himself, he felt Yuta's lips on his.

The kiss only lasted for 3 seconds but it felt like forever to them.

Yuta's face reddened as he pulled back. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done th-"

Yuta's apology was interrupted by Winwin's soft lips.

This time the kiss was much longer than the first one.

The door to Yuta's room suddenly opened.

"I was just gonna ask if you- OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

The boys quickly pulled apart to see Miwa standing in the doorway with her eyes widened.

Yuta groaned angrily at his cockblocking sister.

"What do you want?"

"Well, I was gonna ask if you guys wanted some cookies, but judging by how you were eating each other's faces I think you've had your fill."

Yuta glared at her. She simply stuck out her tongue and closed the door, leaving the two boys alone once again.

"I should go home." Winwin said while standing up.

"I can drive you if you want." Yuta offered.

Winwin shook his head. "No, that's ok I'll just walk, it's only 10 minutes away.

Yuta nodded and they both bid each other goodbye.

As soon as Winwin left the room, Yuta squealed, unable to hide his smile.

Winwin on the other hand was calm and collected, while walking on the sidewalk. He smiled as he remembered how flustered Yuta looked after they kissed the first time.

After what seemed like forever, Winwin was finally ready to his heart to feel love.
ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ
I LOVE YUWIN💚💚💚💚

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ I LOVE YUWIN💚💚💚💚