Chapter 1

fem Harry ^^
---
Harry's pov

I was sitting outside of my relatives' house. Uncle Vernon, aunt Petunia and Dudley had left because aunt Marge was sick. They said they don't know when they will be back. I don't care, I'm just glad I didn't have to go.

It was my birthday and I was alone. I mean, I always was but still, I felt lonely. I was just going to go back inside when a brown owl landed next to me. It had a very important looking letter.

"Is that for me?" I asked it, surprised when it nodded.

I took the letter from it and started reading.

"Mr. Potter,
Your presence is required at Gringotts' bank today, 31.7.2015 at seven o'clock.
There is a portkey with this letter. Just touch it and say 'dragon' and it will take you here.
After that, go to the main desk and ask for Griphook.
Griphook,
the Potter vault manager"

I read the letter a few times before registering what it actually said. I went inside to look at the time. It was six o'clock so I still had an hour before I had to go.

I changed my better black muggle jeans and green T-shirt on. I took my beige cardigan with me and went back to downstairs. I sat on the couch and waited.

I opened my eyes, damn, I had fallen asleep. Hopefully I wasn't late. It was five minutes to seven.

"Oh good, I didn't sleep for too long", I muttered to myself, while taking the quill, which was a portkey.

"Dragon", I said and immediately I felt a tug in my navel.

After a few seconds, I landed outside of the bank. I stood up and walked inside. I was kind of surprised that it looked exactly the same as before, when I visited there four years ago.

"E-excuse me?" I whispered, suddenly feeling shy.

The goblin looked at me questionably. "Yes?"

"May I-I see Griphook?" I whispered again.

"Name?" The goblin asked, sounding quite bored.

"H-Harry Potter."

I saw how the goblin's eyes immediately went to my forehead and he nodded.

"Wait here", he said and left.

I waited for a few minutes before he returned with another goblin, who I remembered to be Griphook.

"This way Mr. Potter", he said and started to walk to one of the big rooms behind the main desk.

I followed him quietly to the room and sat on the sofa when he did.

"Please put a few drops of blood here, Mr. Potter", he told me, giving me a dagger and a parchment.

I cut my finger and put a few drops of blood on the parchment. There was writing in it.

Name: Hiralynn Lilith Potter-Black
Date of birth: 31.7.2000
Father: James Charlus Potter (deceased)
Mother: Lily Marie Potter née Evans (deceased)
Uncle(s): none
Aunt(s): Petunia Anne Dursley née Evans (alive)
Godfather(s): Sirius Orion Black (alive), Severus Tobias Snape (alive)
Godmother(s): Alice Mary Longbottom née Prewett (alive)
Godsibling(s): Neville Franklin Longbottom (alive)
Muggle guardian(s): Petunia Anne Dursley née Evans, Vernon Matthew Dursley
Magical guardian(s): Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Heiress to the houses:
Black
Ravenclaw
Slytherin
Prince

Lady to the houses:
Potter
Gryffindor
Peverell
Sinclair

Vaults:
The Potter vaults
The Gryffindor vaults
The Peverell vaults
The Sinclair vaults
Three Black vaults
Seven Ravenclaw vaults
Five Slytherin vaults
Ten Prince vaults

1786,9967,2208,1547,3016 galleons

Powers:
Parseltongue (not blocked)
Natural legilimens (100% blocked)
Natural occlumens (80% blocked)
Natural animagus (100% blocked)

Creature inheritance: Neko (submissive)

I was so confused. I mean it said I'm a girl! Last time I checked, I definitely was a boy. But then again, maybe this was the reason why I am so feminine, why I always felt so feminine.

And Snape was my godfather? Maybe that was the reason why he always protected me. But why was he so mean then?

Why was Dumbledore my magical guardian? He was just my headmaster. And why didn't he come check on me, not even once?

And lastly, what the heck was neko? Was it some kind of an animal? The Dursleys were right, I am a freak!

"How am I a girl?" I asked Griphook.

"I can't know for sure but I think your parents put a magical block on you that made you a boy. Maybe it was to protect you, I don't know, miss Potter-Black", Griphook explained and I blushed a bit to the 'miss' part.

"Is there a way to take the block off? And the other blocks too?" I asked him, curious.

"Yes there is, miss Potter-Black, but it will be painful", he said but I really didn't care at the moment.

He nodded and gave me some kind of potion that he had taken from the closet a few minutes ago.

It took only a few minutes before the potion started to work. Griphook was right, it did hurt.

"You can open your eyes now, miss Potter-Black", Griphook said and I opened my eyes.

He had summoned a mirror and I looked at it. The person who looked back, looked very different.

I had red hair, my body was curvy and I looked even more feminine than before. I still had the scar and my green eyes. I also was still very short. I actually was beautiful.

"Thank you, Griphook. I would also like to have some money from my vault", I told him and he nodded.

"I would recommend the card. You can just give the card to the shop assistant and they will take the right amount of money right from your vault", Griphook said and I just nodded, I was getting a bit tired.

He gave me the card and I bid him goodbye before walking out of the room. I nodded to the other goblins and they nodded back. I walked out of the bank and sighed. It had been a long day.

"Dragon", I said and I was whisked back to 'home'.