READ

When Harry gets a letter from Gringotts on his 15th birthday, he really doesn't expect anything out of ordinary to happen. But what'a this, he has cat ears? And a... tail? And how is a certain blonde Slytherin connected to all this?

---

// 7.8.2019 I DECIDED TO CHANGE IT SO THAT HP WAS BORN 2000 NOT 1980 SO IT'S A MODERN DAY STORY, STARTING FROM YEAR 2015!

There will be smut, swearing, violence, some abuse, talk about abuse, rape etc.

Harry will be a female later on, so this is not slash/yaoi!

Harry is already feminine but she will be about 150cm tall, have curves, red hair which goes to her lower back, the same green eyes and round glasses.

Harry will be a neko! A human with cat ears and tail and with some cats' characterism.

Harry will be submissive and Draco his dominant. There won't be any BDSM.

First and second year happened just like in the books and third otherwise but Sirius was freed and put in St. Mungo's hospital to heal. Also Snape didn't expose Lupin bc the Marauders never bullied him, just teased and he saw Lily as a sister. Fourth year happened otherwise but Harry wasn't part of the Triwizard tournament and Voldemort didn't come back so Cedric won and didn't die. Harry will be going to his fifth year but I can say that there won't be Umbitch.