username: post a picture with Tom!

username: I cant even with this I am so freaking excited for this movie I am so happy they are finally bringing Scout to life

username: Please pls PLEASE let this be a good movie

username: honey if it's marvel, it's gonna be good. that's just science

• • •

lilia set her phone down after responding to a few comments on her photo, looking around at her little trailer. "is it really that messy?" she asked herself in regards to anthony's comment. she did have a tendency to leave clutter wherever she went, but she didn't think it was that big of a deal.

the comment led her to thinking about when she would finally meet more of the cast. she'd already met robert during her screen test, and little did she know that he was the one who told the casting director lilia was his favorite. he had seen true star quality in her, talent that was due to be recognized, yet a humbling spirit that drew those around her to her.

lilia was still in shock at the job she had landed. she never knew she would go from disney channel to abc to marvel studios, and it was if each opportunity kept getting better and better. she loved the life she'd chosen to lead, and she was more than grateful for everything she'd been blessed with, yet she still felt as if something was missing.

she had people following her every move, millions of eyes on her, cameras flashing every time she went out, and even with so many individuals surrounding her, she still felt lonely. maybe it was because her parents were still in australia taking care of their own lives, not even bothering to give her anything above a 'congrats' text message when she told them about her new marvel role. or maybe it was because her best friend was constantly doing projects of her own and she barely saw her anymore. lilia was suffocating from the lack of a true, meaningful human relationship, but she hadn't yet realized.

her thought process was interrupted when there was a knock on the door of her trailer, and she assumed it was someone coming to tell her she needed to go get her makeup done. she walked over and opened the door, only to be met with the face of tom.

tom instantly smiled. "cute glasses," and then he extended his hand that was holding a bottle containing orange liquid, and it sloshed around inside the plastic container. "i made fresh orange juice this morning."

lilia hesitantly took it the bottle, "who has time for that?" and then she noticed that tom was holding his phone out in his other hand, the camera pointed towards her. she eyed it suspiciously. "why are you filming this?"

"i want to see how big you smile when you taste my super special orange juice that i made specifically for you." he blatantly commented.

lilia shook her head. "no way in hell am i trying this."

"i will literally force it into your mouth if i have to." he replied.

she raised her eyebrows. "woah, okay there. kinky."

tom couldn't help but chuckle, rolling his eyes. "stop, we aren't twelve."

"you look like you're twelve." lilia said.

"drink the damn juice lilia."