Chapter Three Our First Fight as a Couple

Start from the beginning

So me, Sabrina, Dean and Seth are going to go for some fresh air and go for a exercise and see Cabo, San Lucas for a little before Saturday we leave from Cabo to Phoenix, Arizona for Monday Night Raw.

*Becky Monologue End*

Becky: Hey Sabrina. Did you see that girl over there? She is staring at Seth none stop when we enter the gym.

Sabrina: Well she will regret what she did because I don't want a girl to stare at my baby. *Walks to the woman and camera followed me*

Sabrina: Um can you stop staring at my man. He is already taken by me.

Woman: I'm sorry but I wasn't looking at your man. I was looking at my boyfriend.

Sabrina: I'm Sorry; I thought you were looking at my man. My apologize.

Woman: It's okay. Do you want to meet my boyfriend? I'm having a feeling you know him.

Sabrina: Sure, I don't mind. *Walk over to her boyfriend*

Woman: Hey babe

Jackson: Hey babe. How are you? And who is she. She looks familiar to me.

Sabrina: Hi. I'm Sabrina. Nice to meet you. *Handshake his hand*

Jackson: My name is Jackson and nice to meet you to Sabrina. *Handshake back*

Sabrina: Wait, Jackson

Jackson: Hey, Sabrina. I can't believe it's you. You look very different without the glasses. Wow, I can't believe it you.

Sabrina: I know. You look different to without the freckles and glasses. I can't believe it's you since our break up. But I'm happy we are friends.

Woman: Wait, You and Sabrina dated.

Jackson: Yea. I'm sorry babe I didn't tell you me and Sabrina used to date.

Woman: It's okay babe. Now I know that you guys were together.

Sabrina: Don't worry. It was a really long time and that was in the past. Now I'm dating someone.

Seth: Hey babe, who are them *kiss her lips* *confuse face*

Sabrina:*Kisses back* Oh, babe. I represent you my Ex-Boyfriend from High School and her girlfriend. Don't worry they are together and he has feeling for someone else and we are just friends.

Seth: Babe, can I talk to you in private.*Take Sabrina hands*

Sabrina: Hey babe, what wrong.

Seth: Why didn't you tell me that you had a boyfriend in High School?

Sabrina: Babe, I was going to tell you someday and I totally forgot to tell you but I promise you that I wanted to tell you.

Seth: When Sabrina, Never

Sabrina: You're mad at me that I didn't tell you. Im sorry Seth. But when are you going to tell me about your ex-girlfriends. Exactly never.

Seth: This is not about me Sabrina okay. *mad*

Sabrina: You don't have to get all mad just because I didn't tell you about my past.

Seth: Yes Sabrina. Your my "Girlfriend" we are suppose to tell each other everything.

Sabrina Monologue