Chapter 3

We arrived back at Zoe's quite quickly - Niomi's lived close. It was nice to see the girls again.

"Bring all your stuff in here, guys!" Zoe called, beckoning everyone to bring their stuff into her room.

"So me and Belle went shopping!" Zoe announced.

"We did too," the girls replied.

"Get underwear?" Zoe asked.

"Course," Louise replied.

"Show me!" Zoe said.

"Guys, I'm so confused!" I announced.

"Oh, sorry babe!" Zoe apologised. "Every time the YouTube crew meet up, its tradition we play spin the bottle. This gets very kinky. So the girls get nice underwear, you know, just in case." Zoe winks at me.

"Oh, okay," I blush, looking forward to later. Even though I was part of the YouTube crew, I hadn't been for very long.

"So, show us the underwear then girls!" Zoe said.

Louise changed into her satin, navy pieces. Although Louise is curvy, she's absolutely beautiful.

Tanya changed into her mint green satin underwear. She looked amazing in it - her curves are perfect and the colour looked amazing against her tanned skin.

Niomi changed into her lacy red thong and bra. Let's just say Marcus was very lucky.

Zoe changed into her black underwear - she looked amazing.

And finally, I changed into mine. I felt a little self conscious, being naked in front of everyone, but I had seen them naked, so it wasn't too bad.

Afterwards, we went into Zoe's bathroom, which had a large mirror, and took a picture. We wouldn't upload it anywhere - no way! But it was for our own personal pleasure. We all set it as our background on our phones.

Next, we actually put our clothes on. Tanya wore a purple bodycon dress with chunky straps, with a silver clutch, silver ring and black heels.

Niomi wore a black bodycon skirt with a floaty floral top tucked in. She paired it with a tan shoulder bag and tan Kurt Geiger wedges.

Louise wore a forest green midi skirt with a black low cut crop top, along with black heels, a silver necklace and a green satchel.

Zoe wore her shorts and crop top, along with her nude heels and Oasis bag.

And I wore my cream crop top and my disco pants, as well as my heels, jewellery and clutch.

All if the girls looked stunning.

We then took another picture in Zoe's bathroom mirror, with our clothes on this time.

I uploaded it to twitter.
@isobelle_foster: Love these gorgeous girlies @zozeebo @sprinkleofglitr @niomismart @tanyaburr

Tanya then offered to do our makeup. She's such a sweetie. She did mine first, while the others did their hair.

"Hey babe!" she said as I sat down.

"What do you want?"

"Um, I was thinking something light and shimmery on the eyes, then a cat flick and maybe a red lip?"

"Sounds gorgeous, Belle," Tanya said.

I gave her my new palette and eyeliner and she worked her magic. She used a Nars foundation, Collection Concealer, Rimmel powder, Mac Blusher, Nars bronzer, TooFaced eyeshadows, Soap and Glory eyeliner, Maybelline Mascara and a Mac lip liner and lipstick.

"I love it! Thank you so much babe!" I thank her.

"Aw its okay! Who's next?"

Next she did Zoe's, giving her a brown smokey eye and orange lip.

Then Niomi's - she had a simple eye-shadow look, thin liquid liner and a hot pink lipstick.

Louise had a smokey eye and pink lip.

And on herself, Tanya did a bronze eye look, with a nude lip.

For hair, I straightened my long chocolate brown hair, to make it appear even longer.

Tanya wore her hair in its normal loose waves.

Louise curled hers and pinned back a section.

Zoe put hers in a straight high ponytail.

And Zoe did a waterfall braid in Niomi's hair.

We threw a bit of make up in our bags, along with keys, phone, chewing gum, ID, money.

We walked over to Alfie's, where we met the boys.

We then headed over to the club.

It was a good night. Nobody got properly drunk, just a little tipsy - being very drunk might trigger Zoe's anxiety, and anyway, no one really wanted to get drunk.

At about 1am, we got a taxi to Zoe's. This was the part of the night everyone was looking forward to - the spin the bottle.

Zoe explained the rules to me.

"Everybody strips down to their underwear before we play - this turns everyone on so the games more fun. If the bottle lands of you, you have to kiss the other person no matter who it is. Must be at least a snog - no pecks. If its a snog, you get one point. If there's an erection, its two points. If its a touch, its three. If its a finger, or a handjob, its four. If its a lick, or blowjob, five. If its sex, its six. Got it?" I nodded, excited.

"Okay - good." Zoe said.