The Youtube Crew - A Dirty Youtuber Fanfic (16+)

I knocked on the door of Zoe's house. She had recently moved to Brighton and I was visiting her.

"Belle!" she smiled at me as she opened the door. "How are you sweetie?"

"Great thanks Zo, you?" I asked.

"Good," she replied. "Come in in! Want me to carry that?" She asked, pointing to one of my bags.

"Thanks," I smiled at her. "Thanks for letting me stay here!"

"Don't worry sweetie, make yourself at home!"

I put all of my stuff in Zoe's room. She only had one bedroom so I'd have to share with her, and share a bed. If Alfie came to stay, I would sleep on the sofa if I felt more comfortable, Zoe had said. But she also said I could share a bed with them two if I wanted, as her bed was very large.

I unpacked my things. I put my clothes into her wardrobe, my makeup on her dressing table. I opened a draw on her bedside table, to put some tablets in, and found something very unexpected. I never thought Zoe would own one - I didn't own one. I picked it up. It was a dildo.

Just then, Zoe walked in.

"I see you're all unpacked," she said.

She glanced over at me and saw what I was holding.

"Oh," Zoe said.

I blushed.

"Why are you blushing, hun?" Zoe asked. "Don't you have one?"

I shook my head.

"Belle!" she looked shocked. "Seriously? Have you never masturbated?"

I shook my head again, my cheeks turning red.

"Oh, babe, you don't know what you're missing out on!"

She opened a draw underneath her bed - it was full of dildos.

"I have a few spares - feel free to borrow any. Which one do you want?"

"Um..." I had no idea. "You choose."

She picked a large vibrator.

"This one feels so good," she smiles.

I blush - again.

Zoe draws the curtains.

"Now Belle," she smirks at me. "Time for your masterclass."

Zoe pulls off all of her clothes and is left fully naked in front of me. Her body is gorgeous - petite, but with curved in all the right places.

"Strip," she orders me.

I do as she says.

I can feel her eyes watching me, scanning my body.

She pats the bed, next to where she's sat.

I sit next to her.

"Now," she says, before giving me instructions. I follow the instructions, copying Zoe, and watch her orgasm. She turns me on a bit, and I soon follow with an orgasm of my own.

And from first hand experience, I can tell you how fucking amazing it was.

"So," Zoe says. "Enjoy it?"

"Enjoy it? It was fucking incredible," I laugh.

Zoe laughs too.

"By the way Belle, all the crew are meeting up tomorrow night - we're going out and then coming back here for the night. Fancy coming?"

"Sure," I reply. It would be good to have a catch up with everyone. "But I don't know what to wear!"

"Ooh, shopping time!" Zoe squeals.

Typical Zoe, I think to myself.