Guns, axes and omelettes

I had stayed up the whole night after talking to will, thinking about everything that was happening, like what if that monster (and more) are actually real, or would the lab find me and if they got me, would they take me to the back for more testing or just kill me, and.. Why I felt so awkward next to will.. Out of all my thoughts, that one was the most recurring. It didn't really matter though, because my mind was flooded with a million other thoughts I didn't have time to answer because new ones kept pilling up. I heard the echo of footsteps on the creaky floorboard. I quickly peered through the window and saw Ms. Byers (or Joyce, as she wanted me to call her) and another boy, older than will, and who I hadn't met before, well, there was that time he drove by the warehouse when it rained, and will stole my socks. I always wondered why he did that, like out of all the things he could choose to take, it was my socks. I shook the thought away. The older boy looked in my direction and I quickly ducked. I could hear his mind echoing, so I decided to see who he was.

Jonathan Byers: 

What was that? Outside? Was it the monster again? I'm going to get it. I won't EVER let it get will again.

Memories of fighting this creature with a bear trap and somthing wrong with will.. Almost like something was inside of him.. Flashed through Jonathan's mind

  Footsteps echoed off the floorboard and I saw the door creaking open. I was so startled I couldn't move. The boy (Jonathan, apparently) and Ms. Joyce appeared infront of me. Jonathan had a gun, pointed directly at me, and Joyce had an axe and an angry, wild glow in her eyes which seemed to disappear completely when she realized it was only me. "H-hi Ms. Joyce"  I forced a smile, despite being almost terrified. I thought to myself, why am I scared? I've gone through a LOT worse, which didn't really make me feel better. "Hi sweetie. What are you doing outside? Do you want any breakfast??" She cooed so fastly I didn't have time to answer anything. "Breakfast?" I asked. I had heard it several times in people's minds before but I never really got the concept. At the lab, we were pretty much starved. Two servings of bread and a small cup of soup, maybe some meat and on occasion we had rice or mashed potatoes, which we only called mealtime, But we only ate after testing, and if we were "behaving" which as you can guess, i didn't do much of. I hadn't eaten anything since the night before I ran away, which was almost two weeks ago! I had learned to survive with just rainwater and anything I could dig up or find, but it left a hole in your stomach (metaphorically speaking). I realized Ms. Byers was giving me a pitied and worried look. "Yes please" I said, hoping I wasn't going to be worried over or have constant attention and affection every single minute. I fiddled with my hair, which had grown quite a bit since I left the lab, as we went inside and sat down at a table in the middle of the kitchen. I quietly looked around. Ms. Joyce was messing with a pan on the stove as Jonathan glanced at me suspiciously. "So... what's your name?" He said somewhat slowly. "Ty" I replied quickly as I usually did when I was nervous. "Ty, short for Tyler?" He questioned. "...my parents.. wanted a boy..?" I sputtered nervously. Jonathan looked like he wanted to ask more questions, but he was cut off by will walking into the room. His dark brown hair was disheveled and messy, and the rings under his eyes were dark and ominous as ever. Even though he looked almost scared, he still managed to smile. "Hi mom," he said quietly. He sat between me and Jonathan. "Hey will" Jonathan said, smiling but the twinkle in his eyes said otherwise. He looked sad and almost fearful for will. I couldn't help but to feel worried too. He looked so pale and, well, dead... "So, honey, how did you sleep?" Joyce asked, interrupting my train of thought. "I slept..fine." He said plainly. I couldn't control the part in my brain screaching liar liar liar. "You woke up in the middle of the night, remember?" I blurted. Dammit twenty... You need to just shut your mouth. The moment I said that, everyone in the room got quiet and looked at will. The look he gave you was harsh and annoyed, which, quite frankly, is really out of his character. I mean, I could expect this kind of thing from mike the fantastic (-ly annoying) frog boy, even the Mean bob Ross lady who yelled at me to stay away from said frog boy, but the look will gave me kinda shattered me. He looked so angry with me, I kinda wanted to just sink into my chair and disappear. "Is that true, will?" Joyce asked, concern tracing her almost shaking voice, concerned for her son, who was abducted, possessed and what ever happened next. "Yea. But it was only for a glass of water." He exaggerated the last word, and I'm guessing it was for me. I sighed and got up from my chair. "I'm.. Not hungry.. I'll be outside.." I said somewhat awkwardly, while backing out of the kitchen. As soon as  I got to the door I rushed outside. I ran into the woods, past castle Byers, and past the countless suburban blocks until I got to the endless roadside shops where I had.. Hehehe stolen some things... But one thing caught my eye. It was a simple black tshirt, with the words takes no shit, wrapped around a crescent moon. I smiled. It was nice to see something like that once in a while. I kept walking until I felt someone or something  grab my shoulder. I look around and I see a dorky smile plastered onto Dustin's face. "Hi ty!" He said excitedly. I just kinda smiled back at him. Dustin kinda reminded me of a two year old. He would start talking about something, and you had no idea what he was saying, so you just kinda nod and smile. "I'm heading over to mikes, do you want to come?"  Sure, fun times with fantastic mr. Frog. It's always fun getting criticism from the guy who looks like he's going to be dissected by a 7th grade science class. I said to myself. "Uh, sure" I said and with that, we were off.

A/N

YALL I FINISHED THE CHAPTER IM SO HAPPY YAY ME

I hate school. So very very much.

Thanks for reading this and hopefully the next chapter won't take as long!