Clouds

Your POV  

   It was a rainy day. Just great. The one day I want to just be alone outside, it rains.  I couldn't get what happened last night out of my head. I had come to except it though. They were  right. I was a freak that ran away from a lab who now lives in an abandoned werehouse. I sighed and looked out the window. I felt the rain outside, cool and moist. There were a couple puddles in the old werehouse, from the holes in the roof. I took off my shoes and socks and jumped in it. I  remember whenever I ran around the lab I would go into a room with a big tank full of water in it. There were always puddles. And I, being myself would jump in them. That was a one way ticket to punishment, but I had always thought it was worth it. I splashed around in the puddle. I decided to go outside. I wanted to go out, so I did, raining or not. I ran around it the empty road infront of my shelter, spinning around, getting absolutely soaked, but I didn't care. A car was coming infront of me. It honked and I quickly jumped out of the way. A teenager with light brown hair was driving. Beside him, was a boy. Will. I quickly ran behind the werehouse. He was my friend, but I didn't want him to see me, to realize I lived here, to realize I really was a freak. Then he wouldn't want to be my friend. I heard car doors open, and I tried to be as quiet as I could. I heard them walk inside. The rain started pouring. I was absolutely drenched. I heard lightning strike. A minute later he had left and I heard the car drive away. I ran back inside. I went into my room. My sock were missing. Just great. My only friend just stole my socks. Now I was a sock less freak. Today really just isn't my day.

A/N 

Hey guys! Sorry this isn't as long as I hoped it would be. I promise the next story will be longer! I also wanted to thank Eklassen. You are so sweet and make me smile whenever I read your comments! Thank you!