Cane was just pissing me off these last few weeks and he never stops taunting me.

It's like living the same day everyday.

I walked over a pile of cheer squads and they were blabbing about me and Cane.

Pretty much they're so jealous that they weren't recognized even in just a horrible way.

And in the mean time, speaking of the devil, here comes Cane through the hallway with a bunch of pretty little weirdos having allotted time just to stick around him so that everybody should think that he is so cool and hot at the same time.

Believe me, I don't see him as a hot dinner. Pretty much a hot slopped syrup above the pile of pancakes.

Don't judge. At least that's how I see him.

"Psst."

An empathic exclamation barged through the atmosphere.

I beat the bushes but there was nothing around.

I just brushed it off and get on.

Alexander

"What is your perception in life?"

Mrs. Duffel asked me.

Mrs. Duffel is my personal consultant and she's pretty good about her profession.

I asked her once if she's not weary about her thing and she said,

"Sometimes we don't demand the things that has given to us. You just have to let it come in your way and you'll get used to it."

I haven't really bumped into someone who was so good at making life better.

She removed her glasses and put it on top of my table.

She then looked at me and got back to what she was doing.

"So, Alexander, I'm gonna ask you again, what is your perception in life?"

I was boggled by her voice but I hold my composure.

It was pretty much a hard question but I have to say something.

"Well, you know, something like demands to be lived, to be loved, and to be broken."

I said.

"So that's how you see it?"

"Yeah. Of course. You won't judge right?"

She gave me a piece of paper barely from the draft that she was working with earlier.

It said "WHAT MORE DO YOU DEMAND?"

Well at least not that so specific.

"In life?"

I asked her.

"Yes"

"Okay, maybe some sort of things not usually been done?"

I reacted.

But she was just so blank.

"Oh come on, Alex, you want more right? You want to experience things more like physically in touch and emotionally attached."

"What do you mea—"

"Nothing, maybe you should learn more. Still not showing some improvements."

She ticked her ballpen on her board.

Elle

I headed back home after school right away.

Outside, was my mother waiting for me.

I hoof past at her and she did see me.

Crap, now she's gonna ask me.

"Honey! How's your day?"

She asked.

I halted for a moment in front of our door and didn't responded. She knows what to say.

"Oh, you don't have to answer that if you don't feel cozy. Just so you know, I'll be right behind you."

I smirked and headed inside.

In a moment, I gave a fleeting look inside Sammy's room and eventually, I saw Franco.

Franco was my mom's boyfriend in about a year and he sucks at all things.

"Mom?!"

I screamed.

She didn't answered.

"Mom!"

A series of blaring footsteps was heard and it was mom coming.

"What is it, honey?"

I stared sharply at her and she did not anticipated that to carve out of my face.

"Oh, Elle honey, Franco will just be here for a couple of days—"

"Yeah, I see, but he's gonna take over Sammy's room"

She dislodged the cigarette from her fingers and brushed my hair.

"I know you love your brother, Elle. But it'll be just a couple of days. You know, and after that, we can go out and buy anything you like."

"Mom, I've grown up, can't you see? I don't want those things now. What I want is for you to stop that jerk entering your life, our life!, and this house. He's such a—"

"Don't — ever say that! I have enough of you!"

"Well don't listen!"

She slapped my face and it's almost like burning.

I ran away outside until my heart pumped so fast. I raised the certain amount of my strength but it just overcome me. I hold back myself. I hold back everything. I hold back. I hold back.