Graveyard Meetings.

Start from the beginning

"Hello Aiden." He finally said as out of no where three shadowy figured appeared to surround us.

Instinctively I looked up to see Aiden's reaction and what I saw only made me hold his hand that little bit tighter. Realisation, over what I had no idea, took over his face before his eyes narrowed and his expression turned deadly.

"Let her go, and we'll have no issues." He growled out.

"What?" It came out like a whisper and I wasn't sure he even heard.

"Oh she can go, but I can't guarantee what will happen after that." The vampire smirked.

David was here, I could feel it and I couldn't stop the relief I felt as I realised what Aiden had seconds earlier. No David, so Antonino would go for the next best thing.

"We had a deal!" I remind him.

"We did didn't we, but I do not see him standing before me. Just you two."

"I'm here." David called out, soon standing beside me before he bowed. "Sire."

Antonino didn't look surprised. "You're late."

My stomach sunk. There was something too easy about this, I was expecting tension and arguments, possibly a fight or begging. I didn't think either of them would be as calm and casual about what ever this all was as they were currently being.

"Your deal with Sam was we deliver him, we go free." Aiden was doing well to hide the rage that was burning beneath the surface. I could feel it as though it was my own though I soon realised it was as the situation completely sunk in and as my mouth opened with disbelief I turned to David. 

"Dad?" David didn't look at me, instead he looked straight at Aiden.

"You should really have known better than to think I would let any of my blood be with something like you." He taunted before Antonio's men lunged at Aiden.

David pulled me away before I even realised what was happening and as I went to  go and help, Antonino blocked my way. 

"Sorry little vampire, your father is right. The hybrid isn't where your future lies." Antonino glanced at David. "When he told me about you I wondered if this was merely another plot against me, only how could I refuse the opportunity to finally rid myself of that nuisance."

"Hurt him, and it will be the last thing you ever do." I threatened, the ache of my fingernails thickening and sharpening into claws comforted me as I glared at David. "You already set all this up, didn't you?"

"How could I not? You make him weak." He retorted.

All that time wasted thinking over what to do about my father made me want to explode. He was evil. There was no redemption for someone like him and he did not deserve a second more of my time. This was it for us and as I planned on making him pay, I was suddenly being restrained. Antonino stood behind me, my arms pinned at my side as he used strength I didn't know a person, vampire or not, could ever possess. My struggling was pointless as no matter what I tried, he was prepared for.

"You do not get to touch her. Ever." Aiden growled and I felt Antonino shake with laughter as I was suddenly pushed towards David.

Brianna's charm vibrated in my pocket as I punched and kicked David, trying to free myself from his hold. Unlike Antonino seconds before, I did manage to hurt him until the hum of chanting got louder and the witch that approached us sent me flying as a ball of green light was thrown from her hands.

"Samara!" I heard Brianna shout, only I didn't get a chance to answer her as another green ball found me.

What energy I had vanished. My body felt as though it had been crushed and as the pain in my head eased, David was there to help me sit up.