Victors Dream

YUURI POV

I wait eagerly for Victor to come back to Hasetsu from his trip so that I can run into his arms and squeeze him tight not wanting to let go. My hands are together and my face is red as I waited outside my house for me and Victor to walk to school together. He was a bit late but I don't blame him Victor he has really busy. I then hear a tired voice and I turn around to see Victor. He has bags under his eyes but he is still smiling and waving at me.

Victor: "Good morning Flower~!" I quickly run over and hug him. Victor steps back because of the force and giggles. "Aww Yuuri. I missed you too" he wraps his arms around me and I smile as Victors warmth made me feel safe like it always does. Victor then kneels down and rubs his nose on mine and I turn red. "Come on lets head to school shall we?" I nod and we start to walk. And as we walk I look up at Victor and start signing.

//Victor I didn't ask before because I was nervous but why did you need to go away for so long.....?// his crystal blue eyes looked at me and he smiled.

Victor: "Oh the first 4 days where a music festival where I met other musicians from all around the world and did clinics and watched other performances~ On the final day I was asked to perform and so I thought that would be a good opportunity to tell you why I have always been busy on Fridays and why I have been busy for the past few weeks~" I nod and turn red. If Victor is so amazing at playing music why isn't he at a different school.....? This collage dosn't offer a music major.

//Victor.....? Can I ask why you chose this school instead of of going to a university or collage that cores in music...?// Victor sighs and fells his hands.

Victor: "I didn't want to......" I jump and look at Victor stopping him. He looks at me with eyes of shock and I tear up.

//Victor you didn't take the opportunity to go to an amazing school because you didn't want to?!// Victor sighs and nods and I let him go. //Why....?//

Victor: "I.... don't know. I didn't know if it was the right choice or not.... and I didn't have anyone to talk to about it o-or to lean on..... I was alone Yuuri so I caved and decided to go here. A small collage with simple classes. I had he mindset that if I got though school with the language/Culture maybe I can write my own music and understand more and play more on my own in the future with what I already know but..... I-I haven't gotten anywhere..... I mean I know I went to the festival but it's a yearly thing for me.... because it's inspiring. Other then that I just don't know....." I then grab Victor by the shoulders and he looks at me.

//Follow it.//

Victor: "W-What?"

//You're dream Victor. You want to go and become a pianist you go to you're dream school. You learn and you-// I choke up and look back at Victor. //You play. Because you're talented and I know there is more to you then just going to a festival. Please.....//

Victor: "B-But Yuuri I would need to go back to Russia in order for that to happen a-" I then grab Victors head with both of my hands and pull him close to me and kiss him on the lips shaking. I break away and sniffle. "Y-Yuuri....." I let my hands fall and I swallow hard.

//I know. But I couldn't let you leave without telling you the truth..... I have always loved you Victor you where the only one who ever cared about me.... but I want the best for you. So please follow you're dream. So when you're famous and playing concerts.... Y-You can never forever the mute boy who lives in Hasetsu....// I was crying hard and Victor is red faced and shocked. I let my head hang and Victor gently lifted my head and I look at him. He then gently kisses me back and I hug him as tears ran down my face and as our lips where connected. Victor then broke away and I look at him as he wipes my cheek.

Victor: "I love you too Yuuri. But you will be all alone if I leave...."

//I don't care! I don't care. I-don't..... I..... care. I c-care.... V-Victor..... I don't know what to do.... I don't...... I want you to live you're dream but I'm so scared......" I then fall close to Victor and he rubs my back holding me close as he cry's a bit as well.

"Yuuri.....? I will stay for the rest of the year and apply to the school I want to go to so while we are in each others arms..... can we cherish it?" I nod and we continue walking to school only this time my hand is being held and I turn red knowing that from this day Victor won't be my friend anymore but my lover.

—— TIME SKIP ——

A few days have gone by and I am standing at a mailbox with Victor as he holds a letter in his hand that is addressed to Russia's Fine Arts Of Music or RFAOF. Victor shakes and I gently take his hand and smile.

Victor: "Yuuri the moment I put this letter in- and of they accept me....."

//Then you will be happy. You will go and learn music and love every second both in class and on stage. Victor I wanted to be a vocalist..... but I can't but you still have the chance to do amazing things. Please take hold of that change and hold onto it. It's not goodbye if you leave. It's just..... until we meet again....//

Victor: "But Yuuri I will be 27 when I finish..... and you will be 23.... That's a 5 year corse..... I.... we will change we will grow and I just...."

//Victor you have a chance. Take it....// there was a silence before I swallow hard. //Please....// Victor then opens the mailbox and slides it in and hugs me tightly afterword.

Victor: "I will never forget you."