“Wait for me here.” He mysteriously told her and smiled at her. She gave him a hesitant look. “Saglit lang ako.” He assured her. She just nodded at him.

He approached the pianist and requested him to play. “Come Away with Me by Norah Jones.” The pianist started to play it. He slowly walked towards a stunned Sarah at the middle of the dance floor. He guided her hands in his shoulders and circled his hands at her waist. “Come Away with Me, tonight, Sarah.” He whispered to her ear. Sarah lifted her head and looked at him. She was teary eyed but she smiled at him and started to sway with music.

“My tonight is yours, Gerald.” She whispered.

They swayed with the music until it was finished. They were still staring at each other’s eyes at the center of the dance floor when he can't control it anymore. “Let’s go up.” Gerald whispered to Sarah. She sweetly smiled at him and pulled him out of the dance floor and jogged towards the lift that will lead them to their suite. Both were wearing a sweet smile on their lips as they go up to their room and experience the beautiful meaning of tonight.

They entered the suite both feeling light and happy. Gerald led Sarah to the bed. He ushered her and help her sat down at the foot of it. He kneeled in front of her. “I will just hold you tight the whole of tonight. Tomorrow will be the day. But for tonight, let’s just have each other.” He then held on Sarah’s hand and kissed it. Sarah was just silently looking at him in the eye, her eyes teary. Gerald slowly ease off her shoes from her feet and put it beside the dresser. He then walked towards the closet that was beside the bathroom and pulled out one of Sarah’s silky night gown while Sarah was still looking at him, not leaving her eyes from his every movement. He walks towards her again. He scooped her to his arms and carried her to the left side of the bed. He gently put her down and let her sit. “Let me take care of you tonight, Sarah. Just let me.” He told her softly. Sarah lifted her head and nodded at him. “I’ll help you get dress.”He told her. She again nodded. He moved her gently for her back to face him. He gently lifter her hair with one hand and started to worked on the zipper of her dress as he slowly pulled it down with his other hand. He slowly slipped off her dress from her body leaving her only with her lacey undergarments. She is really a work of art, he thought to himself while memorizing each part of her beautiful body. Sarah intently looking at him as well, not daring to leave her eyes on his every move. He then snapped of the lock of her bra and gently toss it aside. His eyes still on her, he lifted her arms above her head and slipped on her silky not gown. “I’ll just get a basin of water and towel for you to wash your face.” He said. “Wait for me here.” He added and gave her a faint smile. She nodded and followed his movement with her eyes. He entered the bathroom, got what was needed and went out. He approached Sarah a basin of water in one hand a towel and soap in another. He let her wash her face and gave her the towel when she was done. Sarah wiped her face and looked back at him. “Thank you.” She whispered to him. He just smiled at her and went back to the bathroom, basin and towel in his hands.

When he went out of the bathroom, Sarah was still sitting on the side of the bed looking at the dark night from the windows beside the bed. He sat beside him and softly lifted her to his lap. She was stunned at first but settled her face at the crooked of his neck. He gently rocked her like a baby. “Let us go to sleep, Sarah. I know you’re tired.” Sarah lifted her head from his neck and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. “Good night.” She whispered to him. He stared at her eyes for a while and touched his lips to hers. “Good night.” He told her back. He lifted her up from his lap and laid her gently on the bed and covered her carefully with the comforter. He lowered his body and kissed her nose. “I’ll just change and will join you after.” He tenderly told her. She smiled as a sign of saying yes and slowly closed her eyes. He looked at her resting form for a while and headed to the restroom and changed. He was in his boxers and a light white cotton shirt. He slipped on the bed beside her. Her back was facing him. He circled his arm around her waist and hugged her tightly. She laid her hand on his hand that was on her waist. He inched his face at back of her ear and inhaled her scent. “Let’s stay like this, Sarah for the whole night.” He whispered at the back of her ear. He felt her nod as an answer to him. He smiled contentedly at that and closed his eyes to sleep. “Good night my love” He whispered to himself and drifted on to a beautiful slumber.