The second before, Wei Han heard the words “too small” and couldn’t help but be relieved. But the next second, he heard “they”! What’s this situation?

After Wei Han crossed the threshold, Wei Han, this unfamiliar guest, was surrounded by five fierce Chihuahuas.

“Big Baby, Second Baby, Third Baby, Fourth Baby, Fifth Baby, come to me.”

Little Yi came out from the back room, opened his mouth and beckoned with his little hand before he called them one by one to his side.

Wei Han: “……”

It’s okay to raise five Chihuahuas at once, but these dog names…Hey, they’re not the Gourd Brothers! [1]

Staying in the living room with his life always under the threat of these five fierce creatures, Wei Han felt a bit like he was sitting on a blanket of needles. “Little Jiang, are you sure something won’t happen to me later? Last time, Pei Yuyang, he…”

Wei Han hadn’t finished yet when Little Yi, who was teasing the dog over on sofa, said, “It was Purple Sheep who was seeking his own death. He actually dared to hold big brother without letting go. In the end, Big Baby, Second Baby, and Third Baby swarmed around, and he ended up in tragedy.” Finished talking, Little Yi also spread his hands.

Immediately, Wei Han and Jiang Chengrui pulled away a distance.

Jiang Chengrui was dumbfounded, “Silly Han, you really don’t have to be afraid.”

“And Little Yi, I’ve told you how many times not to mention that pervert. How can you not remember?”

“I’m also kindly reminding Brother Wei Wei,” Little Yi pouted.

“Little Yi, my name is Wei Han.”

“Uh-huh, I know, Brother Wei Wei.”

Wei Han: “……”

Thinking of Pei Yuyang becoming “Purple Sheep”, this bear child also has special naming skills.

Later, seeing Wei Han was still a little afraid of the dogs, Jiang Chengrui simply took him into his room so that he could be at ease to help him review.

“Silly Han, you sit first. I’ll go pour water for you.”

“Yeah, thanks.”

Jiang Chengrui’s room was well-organized, which made Wei Han a bit surprised. He’d originally thought that Little Jiang, such a boy would have a messier and untidy room. The most obvious thing in the room was the big sandbag hanging in it. This made Wei Han look at it several times; Little Jiang had really trained.

Walking to the desk and taking out the notes from each class that he’d organized, Wei Han looked up and caught a glimpse of the photo on the table.

After picking up the frame, Wei Han looked at the happy family of five in the photo: Dad and Mom Jiang, Little Jiang’s big sister, Little Jiang and Little Yi. Their faces were filled with smiles, and everyone was holding a Chihuahua in their arms. The picture was warm and harmonious.

“Silly Han, what are you looking at?” At this time, Jiang Chengrui happened to come in, carrying two glasses of water.

“Little Jiang, your parents and your sister? Why aren’t they home on a Saturday?”

“……” Jiang Chengrui froze in an instant, and it was a long time before he whispered, “My sister is working overtime today. She’s also very busy at work and is rarely home. As for my parents, they…”

Seeing Jiang Chengrui’s desolate expression, Wei Han immediately realized that he was wrong. “I’m sorry, Little Jiang, I seem to have asked something I shouldn’t have. Never mind, you don’t have to force yourself to answer me.”