Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

ZUKO POV

"Zuko! Pay attention to me!" Mai screeched. Ugh. Why does she have so many copies of my keys?! How did she even get them to copy in the FIRST place? If she wasn't a girl I swear I would've punched her fuc- "ZUKO!" "WHAT?!" I yelled at her losing my patience. "are you gonna listen now?" She asked acting innocent. "No, get out!" I pulled her up and pushed her out of the house. "And I'm changing the locks!" I added on after a second thought. I only shut the door when I seen her drive away. I went back in and got my keys and a jacket. I was going for a walk since I was pissed off. It really helps clear your mind and I really need my mind cleared since I'm always thinking about Sokka since he came to our school. I turned a corner and since I had my head down I didn't see the hysterical boy running towards me. When he noticed he ran into someone he started to punch me and scream at me. I was about to slap him until I recognized who it was. Sokka. "Whoa! Whoa! Calm the fuck down! Sokka! It's me! It's Zuko" I said while holding his wrists to stop him from punching my chest even though it wasn't doing any damage, it was still annoying. Sokka looked at me, but it looked as if he wasn't really seeing me. "Z-Zuko?" He asked me "Yeah, it's Zuko." I responded while rubbing his back. He let out a sob and dove into my arms. My eyes went wide at the unexpected hug,but I quickly relaxed and wrapped my arms around him while saying soothing words in his ear. I heard his breathing even out and quickly realized he fell asleep so I picked him up bridal style and carried him to my house...

****At Zuko's House****

When into my house I could see the bruises and on him. He had a black and purple bruise on his jaw and hand prints on his arms. If I ever catch who did this I'll kill them. I went down the hall to my room and lied him down. I then took his shoes off and shirt. I looked at his pants blushing and wondering if I should take those off too. I timidly moved my hands over his belt buckle letting my hands hover before unbuckling the belt and pulling the pants off of him, leaving him in his boxers. Boy were they tight. I panicked as I seen him turn over, but relaxed when I realized he was still asleep. I looked at his ass which was kinda big for a boy. I wonder how his ass fee- STOP ZUKO! I scolded myself. I pulled off my shirt, put on sweat pants, and got in the bed. What? Did you expect me to sleep on the couch? Never that. That couch is the most uncomfortable thing my body has ever been on. I may be nice to him, but I'm not laying on that couch for anybody. I turned the light off sighing as I closed my eyes and let myself drown in the ocean of dreams...

Sorry for the late update but yeah Mai isn't as sarcastic and blunt as she really is, but Sokka isn't as mouthy as he is in this either sooooo.... Yeah uhhh 😅 love ya lots! Like ,comment, vote and seee you next update