Chapter 7

HEYYY DID YA MISS ME? no? Mmkay.

Chapter 7
Zuko POV
"Hey, you never answered my question" Zuko said while He ran his fingers through Sokka's hair as he lay on Zuko's chest. "What question?" Sokka asked sleepily.
"Who's the ex that hits you?" Sokka froze.
"Whaaaat? Pffffft."
"Sokka, don't play stupid. Who hits you?" Zuko asked with more base in his voice. "I don't recall" Sokka said as he started to get up from the couch.
"Sokka, who is it?"
"I have no idea what you're talking about"
"Sokka-"
"Zuko, just drop it."
"SOKKA, WHO IS IT?!"
"HIS NAME IS CHAD! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!" Sokka yelled as he started to cry from frustration. " I tried to escape him but he keeps finding me, Zuko. I don't know what to do" Sokka sobbed as Zuko just stared angrily into the distance.
All of the sudden Zuko got up and angrily walked to the door. "Zuko, where are you going?" Sokka hurriedly ran after Zuko, trying to keep up with his fast pace. One of Zuko's steps was like five of Sokka's. So, the struggle was real. When Sokka finally caught up with Zuko, he grabbed his shoulder to stop him. "Zuko, please!" Sokka whimpered. The sound made Zuko finally turn around. Once he saw Sokka in emotional pain, his face softened. "What's he look like?" Zuko asked while cupping Sokka's cheeks in his large hands. "Why?" Sokka asked curiously.

"Cause I'm going to kill him."
...
WHOOP! THERE IT IS! WHATS GONNA HAPPEN OMFG IM SCARED AKKDKALALW.... Oh yeah I'm writing it....