Taeyongie💕
It's literally been all day🙁
Sent 4:15pm

Taeyongie💕
Winwin told me what happened
between you and your ex...
Sent 4:30pm

Taeyongie💕
I understand if you don't wanna talk
about it but I'm here if you need to😊
Sent 4:32pm

Taeyongie💕
Ok im going to sleep now
Sent 9:34pm

Taeyongie💕
Goodnight I guess
Sent 9:34pm

Taeyongie💕
Sleep well
Sent 9:35

Taeyongie💕
💜
Sent 9:35

"Who's Taeyongie, why does he have hearts by his name, and why are you smiling?"

I looked up to see Yuta peeking at my screen with a frown of his face.

"He's just a friend."

"So friends send each other hearts now?"

I rolled my eyes. "Don't overreact, Yuta."

He snatched my phone away and read all of the texts the Taeyong sent me.

"Pft, autocorrect my ass." He mumbled.

"Can I have my phone back now?"

"No, and what kind of name is Winwin?"

I looked over his shoulder to see that he had opened the unread messages from Winwin.

Winwin😜
I didn't see at school today. I hope you're
alright.
Sent 4:20pm

Winwin😜
Just so you know, I think Taeyong
likes you.

Winwin😜
^That was random but reply as soon as you can. Bye

I chuckled. "Winwin is just a nickname. His real name is Sicheng."

"It's a he? Why are you talking to all of these guys, don't you have any friends that are girls?"

"Nope. And quit getting angry. Winwin likes guys anyway, so you have nothing to worry about."

I watched as Yuta's frown slowly formed a smirk. "So he's gay? I'm listening."

I lightly hit his arm. "I'll make sure to introduce you two when we get there."

-

3rd person pov

Miwa and Yuta walked in the school with smiles on their faces.

"I'll go get my schedule." Yuta said while kissing Miwa on the forehead.

"If you ever do that again I'll cut you." Miwa threatened him, but deep down she liked the caring side of her brother.

Yuta continued to walk towards the office, making sure to give her the finger and a mischievous smile before he disappeared.

Miwa shook her head smiling when she heard a loud crash.

She looked to find Taeyong angrily walking away from his locker.

"What's his problem?" She asked herself.

She decided to just let him cool off, and made her way to her classroom.

But Taeyong didn't cool off.

His temper got worse.

He refused to talk with anyone, especially Miwa. He thought, he hoped, that Miwa would like him back. But as far as he knew, she didn't. He just wanted to forget about her.

But he couldn't.

He watched as she walked in the cafeteria with the unknown guy and walked over to where Winwin was waiting for her.

Anger taking over his mind, he got up from his seat and stomped towards Miwa's table.

She looked up and smiled at him. "Hey Taeyong."

"So this is Taeyong." Yuta mumbled from behind her.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Taeyong this is Yuta, my-"

"Can we talk?" Taeyong interrupted her.

Miwa could see the seriousness in his gaze. "Yeah, sure."

She stood up. "I'll be back."

Taeyong grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the cafeteria, with everyone staring at them.

He pulled her into an empty classroom and closed the door.

"Is something wrong?" She asked.

"Yes, something is wrong. Do you know how worried I was when you wouldn't answer you phone?

"I'm sorry I turned my phone-"

"I'm not finished."

Miwa stopped talking and stared at him. He wasn't being himself.

"You just broke up with your boyfriend, and you're already with another guy?"

"What are you talking about?" Miwa asked. She was starting to get pissed. If he would just let her talk she could explain.

"You know when people called you a slut I ignored them, but now I'm not so sure if that was a good idea."

Miwa froze up. She didn't want to believe that he just said that, but he did. She thought he was different.

"You think I haven't heard about the rumors about you too? Winwin's told me how you used to get treated bytreat girls, but I didn't care because I trusted you."

They were both yelling now.

Miwa, who had enough of the entire situation walked towards the door. Right when she reached for the door knob Taeyong said something that made her heart break.

"I can see why your ex cheated on you now."

Taeyong who finally vented out all of his anger, realized what he just said and instantly regretted it.

"Miwa wait I didn't-" She had already walked out before he could finish. "-Mean it."

He rubbed his hand through his hair out of frustration.

"I fucked up."