You didnt know what was going happen after the baby.. and after you guys moved.. or even if you were going to move..

Could he even spend time with you afterwards?

Its best not to think about it...

You knew you needed control over your feelings... and your mental state... and just not thinking about it was a coping mechanism...

You decided you would wait until later to develop healthy ways to deal with your trauma but for now this worked the best..

You continued eating.. rubbing your stomach. You loved it so much... even if you didnt know them yet.

They already have done so much for you... and for you and tobys relationship...

They have given you a reason to actually.. be a better person. They gave you a reason to eat... a reason to act more rationally.. less clingy... less needy... less annoying if you must confess...

And with its arrival... you would finally have what you wanted for years. A family. A happy loving family. You were so excited... so happy... so just.. emotional at the though.. all these happy and loving feelings running through you when you thought about.

And you thought all of that... until the day toby didnt come home...

....

It was a rainy day. A day that hid the sun from you... and put in your in particular sad and needy mood.

You remember it perfectly... and normally... since everything was normal. So normal it was creepy now that you look back on it...

You woke up when he woke up.. two hours before he needed to go to work. You guys would either cuddle, eat, or just dick around until then. Like i said. Normal stuff.

He hovered over you... and kisses your lips. His hands either side of you...

The kiss got more and more aggressive and senusal... before you knew it. You were ontop... half dressed... with his hands in your shorts.

Thinking back to this... you were so blissfully unaware of what was going to happen just a few hours later.

You moaned... and toby pulled them off, pushing you into the bed. He was an amazing lover... its always the best when you have sex with someone your deeply connected with.

Not to mention.. he was the only person you were comfortable with.. the only person you could relax around

And you thought that maybe, he would always be, and that no one would ever get to know you like he knew you. No one would ever stare at your body like him... no one would ever get your love, the way he did.

And now thinking about that... you were fine with that. Its not like you would ever have done this with another person. Kidnapped or not.

You dug your nails softly into his back... letting him know that he made your knees weak. He groaned in reply.. and it sent shivers down your spine. He brushed your cheek with his thumb.. and looked into your eyes.. my god... he was so perfect...

You moaned... and bit your lip.. shutting your eyes tightly.. feeling your body tense.. and shake. He groaned again.. running his fingers through your hair, grabbing a soft hand full.

You know, maybe it wasnt a normal day..
Sex was never this good.. or passionate..

You both finished... and he laided beside you panting. You both being exhausted.. and wanting to go back to sleep. Responsibilities don't sleep though... and just like that. He was up and getting dressed.