Highschool! Fumus x Highschool reader (Highschool AU) ~Mine~

Requested by: xXNyanCat808Xx

(hope you'll enjoy~)

(listened to this while writing)

You whiped some sweat from your forehead as you put the last box on the top shelf. Today was sure a rough day and you felt your body was completely sore from all the errands you ran. Most people in your school were in clubs but you weren’t exactly the one to want to be in their clubs.

You weren’t really interested in them if you were completely honest. So instead you offered to go errands for some of them. It was quite fun to be honest since you got to walk to different places and do all kind of things.

Sometimes though you got to do things which was quite rough to do. Such as carrying a large amount of heavy boxes and put them in the shelf in a special order. Well, you didn’t really mind it all to much to be honest, you were just happy to help.

Plus the one who asked about this favor was someone you were kind of fond of. His name was Fumus and he was the head for another club. He always had the most odd requests for you such as bringing specific weapons and sometimes even buy some bizzare poisons.

It was quite odd what kind of things he asked after but you decided to not question it since you probably already knew what he used them for or rather what he used it on. It made a little shiver run down your spine but nonetheless you liked him for some odd reason.

It was probably because you both have known each other for some time now to. You both have also attended grade school with each other and now you both also went to the same high school. Even though you didn’t talk to much with him in grade school you seemed to be the only one he could tolerate at least a little bit.

it felt kind of nice since you knew Fumus wasn’t the kind of guy that got along with people all that well. I mean you could tell that he wanted to snap at his little brother when he got to annoying with him. It was kind of funny to see them interact now when you think about it…

You sat down onto a chair as you waved your hand in front of your face as you tried to take in as much air as you could. Damn this school for being so warm all the time. You heard after some time someone walk in the corridor, making you look out slightly to see who it was. To your surprise you saw no other than Fumus walk through the large corridor and when he saw the door was open he peeked in.

“Fumus? What are you still doing on school grounds?” you asked. He walked into the store room casually. “I could ask you the same thing” he spoke. You simply lifted your arm and pointed to the shelf. “That was the reason i stayed at school for so long” you said. “You did all of that by yourself?” he asked and you nodded.

“I thought i told Taffy to help you” he said. “Well, i sent him home since he looked super tired” you explained. You saw him look up at the shelves and cross his arms over his chest, seeing a slight irritation form in his eyes. “I see…” he only said, you hearing a small amount of anger in his voice. “Hey, don’t get mad at him tomorrow, i was the one who told him to go home” you explained, making the black haired male turn his head to you.

“Why did you even send him home?” he asked. “Well, like i said he looked pretty exhausted plus it wasn’t that hard to carry them myself” you explained. “Is that so? You look pretty exhausted” he said. “It’s just hot in this school, you know? They haven’t installed a new AC yet either” you explained. You saw him look at you for some good five seconds until he sighed loudly.

“Next time, just use him” he said. “yeah, yeah” you dismissed what he said quickly, standing up from your chair as you stretched your back. “Since you are here, care to walk home together?” you asked. “Sure” he spoke, shrugging his shoulders casually.

You were about to walk out but you saw the male quickly stand in front of the door, making you look at him with a puzzled look. “Umm… Fumus?” you asked, wondering what was going on. You saw him only look at you until a creepy grin was plastered on his face as he closed the door, locking it after himself. “UMMM FUMUS?” you repeated, this time more loudly.

“You know, Y/N…” he started, walking towards you with that same big smile on his face. You took a step back every time he would take a step forward. “You agree to everything your classmates ask for, yes?” he asked. “I...I.. uhh….well…” you hit the wall after some time, making the male loom over you. “Well you seem like you do that” he said. “So can i ask something from you?” he asked. “I-I guess…?” you answered, still feeling confusion course through your body.

“I was just wondering if you could become my girlfriend/boyfriend?” he asked. “E-Eh…?” you only blinked in confusion and you felt a intense heat form on your cheeks when you felt his hands on your hips. “Well, i don’t think i should ask that since you don’t really have a choice” he said. “F-Fumus, w-were still on school grounds!” you protested, feeling his hands travel all around your hips and feeling your form.

“It doesn’t really matter to me” he just said. “F-Fumus, i’m being serious here!” you said, placing your hands over his. “We really shouldn’t do these kind of things here!” you exclaimed. “It doesn’t matter” he spoke, his grin now gone as he looked into your widen eyes and flustered cheeks.

“It’s not like anyone is here to hear you~”