CHAPTER 54 - SOME ASSEMBLY IS REQUIRED!

Previously in Pokemon Chaos and Order...

Our heroes came face-to-face with the mastermind behind the hostile takeover of the Ultra Beasts, Lusamine. After her expositing to our heroes about her plan, she tried to attack the group but was foiled by Red.

Keldeo then went to face Kyurem and defeat it once and for all, while Lusamine was able to kidnap Serena and leave the whole group unconscious.

.......................................................................

Ash, Nate, Dawn, Red, Gary, Leaf, Kevin, Lillie, Jessie, James, Meowth and all their Pokemon were lying on the ground next to a Pokemon Center, unconscious. Ash seems to be in worse condition than the rest, considering the fact that he was electrocuted instead of hypnotized.

"You musn't give up now..." a male voice told Ash, whose face began to twitch. "She needs you now more than ever..." a female voice spoke too. Ash then shot his eyes open. "SERENA!" He cried in horror.

"Relax Ash! You must control yourself!" The male spoke again, causing Ash to hold his head, as it was hurting. "What the...?" He murmured, still not completely awake. "We promised you that we will be there when you passed our test..." the female said as she knelt down in front of him. "And we are keeping that promise!"

Ash's vision finally stopped blurring and he could clearly see that the people in front of him were the same people who talked to him and Serena when they were in an underground cave beneath the Desert Resort (All the way back in Chapter 11).

"I remember you two!" Ash said. "Who exactly are you?" He asked. The two sighed and stood up. "I am Prince Jan!" Said the man. "Greatest warrior of my time and son-in law of King AZ!" "I am Princess Aila!" Said the female. "Princess of the ancient Kalosian Empire and biological daughter of King AZ!"

Ash's eyes widened. "Wait wait wait wait wait!" He said rapidly. "You two are the couple from that legend I read in Unown?!" He asked. "We are..." said Jan. "And we are here today to assist with your problem!" Aila replied. "Just like we promised..."

"I have so many questions... but I don't have time right now!" Ash said. "We know..." Aila said. "We need to wake up your friends! Can your Meowstic help?" Jan asked. "I'm afraid not my love..." she said. "Only male Meowstic can learn the move we are in need of..."

"Then perhaps I can be of some assistance..." the three heard a male, raspy voice coming from behind them. The man was unnaturally tall with long, white hair. He was wearing a black trench coat, a green scarf and an orange beanie.

 He was wearing a black trench coat, a green scarf and an orange beanie