CHAPTER 53 - THIS WORLD IS SACRED!

Start from the beginning

"Oh Shinx

"Oh Shinx..." was all Nate could say. The Ultra Beast's fist then begins to glow red and red-orange energy pulses off it like an explosion. It then charges forward Nate, ready to punch him. Nate covers his eyes, not wanting to see his ultimate demise. However...

"MULTI-ATTACK!" Nate hears a voice command. Suddenly, a Pokemon jumps towards the Ultra Beast. The Pokemon had a metallic snout on its nose bridge and upper jaw, both of which lead to a triangular black nose framed by three red lines. Its upper jaw ends in a sharply pointed overbite, while its lower jaw has two visible fangs, one on each side. Its eyes have white sclerae, bright silver irises, and no pupils. These eyes are mostly surrounded by black coloration, framed along the bottom by its upper jaw. On each side of its head is a circular, metallic drive, with a white circle crossed by a metal line. The back of the crest on its head opens up, and three long spikes jut out of it. Its two ears, one on each side of its crest, are short and pointed, with black and red sections on their insides.

 Its two ears, one on each side of its crest, are short and pointed, with black and red sections on their insides

The Pokemon's body becomes covered in a red colored aura as its claws glow the same color. It then strikes the Ultra Beast with its claws, sending the Ultra Beast flying backwards and away from Nate. "Way to go Silvally..." the same voice congratulated the Pokemon before walking towards the group.

" the same voice congratulated the Pokemon before walking towards the group

"Gladion?!" Kevin and Lillie exclaimed simultaneously. "Good to see you're both okay!" The boy, Gladion, replied. "But we have bigger problems on our hands!" "Yeah... I think we know..." Ash said with a sarcastic tone.