I have nothing but time

[Warfstache:] Of course.

I don't know where to begin, but I'll try and my best to explain everything.

I knew Mark didn't trust me after I stole his wife.

So when he invited me back to the Manor I was curious.

So I decided to come.

If Mark was going to get revenge or worse, try and kill me, I was ready for everything that was coming for me.

But he was forgiving and welcomed me into the Manor with open arms.

The whole time we were in the Manor after he died I knew everybody would point their fingers at me.

So I figured if I started to act if I had slowly been losing my mind everybody would back off.

I knew Mark had been keeping tabs on all of us,

But seeing only my past across the room, that's what pissed me off.

Everyone has dirt.

Damien's not a clean cut Mayor everyone believes him to be.

But you didn't see his dirt tacked up.

When everybody was actually gone I really started losing my mind.

My friends, my love, all the evidence pointing to me.

I knew if I got rid of the Detective, paid off you, the chef and the butler then I could sweep everything under the rug.

But in my furry, after actually shooting the detective I turned and after bumping into you, I pulled the trigger.

I did everything I could to make sure if your body was found by anybody it would be respected.

I sat down on the bench after searching the entire house for Damien and Celine.

Then your body moved.

I was scared.

Homo Necrosis in front of my very eyes.

If I started acting as if everything was fine then something would be off about me, so I pretended to be crazy.

[Ending: I'm sorry for everything I've done]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Friend!

Awesome Job! You got Ending 10 of 17.

If you want to get another ending you can choose one of these chapters.

Blue

Red

Pink

Grey

Green

Gold

Whose Mark?

You might seen the one you started with , that's because there might be another ending in the path. :]

If you want there's a bonus chapter called BTS and it gives you photos and extra's from me working on this project. There might be something secret at the ending of it as well.

I hope you enjoyed playing my silly game.

Make sure to leave me a comment telling what ending this is for you!

Much love <3 <3 <3