Part 11: Broken Hearts-1

Start from the beginning

Ok the situation was like that. I still sense that there is something hidden inside you khushi . You are not behaving as usual. Just for today just tell how did you felt at that time and i would tell mine . We both can get out of this together said arnav holding her hands.

Arnavji there is nothing like that said Khushi trying to avoid the topic .

Really Khushi asked arnav hugging her .

I am fine arnavji , it will take some time but it will be fine said Khushi .

I need you to let go off it Khushi . Ok first will you speak to payal asked arnav .

Jiji asked Khushi.

She wants to speak to you and is pestering me since yesterday said arnav .

You told her asked Khushi .

Yeah , she was the one who helped me a lot . She told me about you and our baby said arnav.

I will speak arnavji said khushi.

Arnav dialed payal's number.

Arnavji , khushi asked payal.

You itself speak to her saying this he hands over the phone to khushi.

Khushi said payal.

Jiji said khushi .

How are you khushi , I was too worried for you said payal.

I am fine jiji , How is everyone over there asked khushi.

Everyone are fine . You took arnavji wrong khushi . He didnt do that said Payal.

I know jiji , now he is with me said khushi.

Khushi , How is your baby asked payal.

Very fine jiji , dont worry much said khushi..

I want to see you khushi , come fast right asked payal.

Yes jiji , I got my parents back .  I met my both sisters , my raghav bhai , my mumma , my papa said khushi excitedly .

Wow , are they both like you asked payal.

Exactly the same ,everyone will get confused jiji for sure said khushi.

Omg , one khushi itself is difficult to manage said payal.

Jiji said khushi pouting.

Ok , relax, I will call you later , Have some works here in raizada mansion said payal.

Any other one from there knows asked khushi.

No one , i didnt even tell akash too said payal.

Why jiji , what fault did nani do ? asked khushi.

Khushi , if nani comes to know definately anjali jha will come to know then .. No need khushi said payal.

Jiji she is dhi right , give her the respect right asked khushi.

Are you out of your mind , She did everything planning , Have you lost it khushi , did you bang your head some where ? asked payal.

She too throw me out but i dont get it . What planning asked khushi confused.

Ask arnavji , he will tell , for now bye khushi . They are calling me down . Bye saying this payal cuts the call.

What she spoke asked arnav .