Um. Uh. Er. Huh!?

~Shade~

"Please don't do anything foolish," Black said as he fixed my tie. There was a celebration happening because of Alec and Danny's arrival here and also the fact that the royal family has an heir now. Zane was the chosen son to take the crown because of Jonah. Jessie and Hank had a bitch fight about it an argued about who really deserved the crown but Nathan was just so happy for his twin. 

"I won't do anything foolish," he whispered. 

"They are going to be there and you promised Philip that you would-" I kissed him to shut him up. I pecked him over and over all over his face as he just stared with dazed eyes. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him as I sipped him backwards until we looked like something out of dirty dancing. His fingers were in my hair, our tongues were in a battle, and our groins were pushed together just perfectly. 

"I swear you two are horndogs," Nathan said as he leaned against the door frame in a tux. Nathan came up behind him with jeans, a white dress shirt, and a loose tie with his sleeves rolled up. He never did like dressing fancy. 

"Coming from the guy who fucks his mate on every open surface known to man," I said. He shrugged and kissed Hank before walking away. I grabbed Black's hand and kissed him again. 

"I love you," I whispered in his hair as we walked toward the ballroom. 

"I love you more," he said before pecking me and pulling us into the ballroom where everyone was. There were teens hanging around Stellar and adults were all laughing and having a good time. Stellar has seem to developed a crush on one of the boys here named Solar but I didn't care...okay I cared because he is not allowed to have sex with anyone until he is forty. 

"He's having fun...leave the poor kid alone," Black said. I looked over at Stellar and he waved as Solar through a arm around his shoulder. He leaned over and whispered something into his ear that made Stellar blush and then I was walking over there.

I grabbed the little boy buy his ear and yanked him away from my son. "Touch my son again and you will be without a certain appendage, got it?" I hissed into his ear. Stellar covered his face in embarrassment and I heard Black coming up behind me. he grabbed my ear and I yelped as he dragged me away. 

"You promised!" he hissed. 

"I promised not to kill those bastards not protect my son from horny pups," I snapped back. We got into a whisper yelling match only to be stopped when I caught sight of Zeke staring at us. My eyes narrowed at him and he smirked before walking away. 

Black grabbed my face and made me look at him. "You promised," he whispered. I cupped his face and looked over his beautiful face before sighing. 

"I promised," I said. He smiled and we walked over to where Jessie was holding the baby and a bottle. Jonah kept smacking the bottle away and then Zane would chase after it, pick it up, and give it back before having to do it all over again. 

"Hey guys," Jessie said with his blue eyes shinning. "Jonah thinks it's funny to make papa chase the bottle while dad gets the satisfaction of watching." I smiled as Zane bit Jessie's lip before pulling away. 

"Papa doesn't like chasing bottles," Zane said. 

"But he does love chasing the precher's son," Jessie said and then they were making out right above there kid. I slapped Zane on the back of the neck and he growled at me before pushing me away. Black laughed as I pushed him back. 

"You two better not bitch fight," Black said before sitting down and offering to hold the baby with a black onsie on. Jessie gave Jonah over and Jonah giggled as he pulled his hair. "Well at least he's cute."