1-For The Nights I Can't Remember

Start from the beginning

“She’s too wrapped up with Scott McCall and she’s so distant when I talk to her” Matt was saying.

“She probably likes you and doesn’t know what to do about it” I said trying to give him a confidence boost.

Matt turned to look at me and gave a small smile “Doubt it Trinity but then again you’re a girl and you know these things” he laughed.

“Yay good for you” I said rolling my eyes sarcastically.

“Well what about you and Stiles? You guys are rather close I wouldn’t doubt he likes you” Matt asked me.

I looked outside the window to see we were close to school but it didn’t stop me from wondering.

“We still talk as usual but he’s become distant he kinda ignores me a bit plus he lovesLydia” I made a sigh pinching the bridge of my nose a bit.

“Aren’t you and Stiles hanging out at lunch today? I think you should tell him how you feel” Matt suggested but I laughed feeling rather amused.

“Haha why don’t you take your own advice and tell Allison your feelings” I said poking his shoulder.

“No” he said in a flat voice.

We arrived at school to see Danny waiting for us beside his car, parking next to him I got out and gave Danny a hug squeezing his neck and him squeezing my waist; it was awesome having a gay buddy.

“How’s Erica?” Danny asked me knowing that Erica was a cruel person now.

“No comment” I said letting him go and him letting go of me.

“Lets get inside” matt suggested.

……

Getting to English I sat beside Stiles and in front ofLydia. Waiting for class to start I felt a hand on my thigh which sent electric shock feelings through out my body and looked up to see Stiles smiling.

“I can’t make lunch today” Stiles said and the smile I had dropped, I rolled my eyes pushing Stiles hand off.

“No surprise to that, hope you have fun bromancing” I said in a blunt voice.

“Come on something just came up, I promise next time will have a day to ourselves” he said putting on his puppy dog face.

Rolling my eyes I said “You promised this lunch thing the last time so I don’t believe your promises” he looked at me with hurt eyes but he didn’t have a right to be hurt when he was doing the same to me.

I turned toLydiaand smiled at her “Library today after school alright?” I asked her.