1-For The Nights I Can't Remember

Prologue/ Chapter 1

Have you ever had that feeling that everyone close to you was keeping secrets from you and you couldn’t do anything about it except go along with it? That’s exactly how I feel my name is Trinity Reyes, I have a sister Erica Reyes who suffers from epilepsy but the thing is…one day she didn’t have it just like that. I also have an older brother named Riley who works at the police station was always distant but still had a bond with him.

With Erica at school she’s a complete bitch to everyone even me but I understand she was nobody in school unlike me I was friends with anyone and everyone a social butterfly of Beacon Hills. I’m not saying it in a bitchy kind of way but that’s how it is. The only thing with me and Erica is we look different from one another but both had crushes on one guy in school; his name is Stiles Stilinski. Difference is I’m best friends with him.

Anyways my life is anything but shit, my friends Stiles,Scott,Lydia, and some others are keeping things from me they try to explain things that can’t be explained unless you explain with fantasy stories.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself I have green eyes, brunette, few tattoos, and stretched ears, love for hardcore metal bands. I’m 5’6 with a rough life. My parents are divorced and custody of Erica and I were given to our mother but dad left and never came back we only see him on Skype.

This is life inBeacon Hilland it isn’t pretty because “hell is on earth and all the demons are here”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 1

“Trin get your ass out of the bathroom I need to fix my hair!” I heard Erica yell from the other side of the door.

“I have needs to you know!” I replied, my morning already starting off in the usual way.

“Mine are more important plus Isaac is gonna be here in like a minute” she snarled.

I opened the door to find her tapping her foot in irritation which wasn’t a surprise, everyone annoyed her specially me. Erica and I grew distant in just a matter of days it made me sick.

My phone started to buzz in my pocket, taking it out the screen read ‘Matt’ I unlocked the screen to answer.

“Hey Matt, you outside?” I asked heading to my room to grab my dark green military styled jacket and grey wrap around scarf.

“Yeah get yourself out her” he said and I could just tell he was grinning.

“Yes ma’am” I joked hanging up and putting my phone back in my pocket.

….

Matt and I drove to the school talking about his crush on Allison and me talking about my crush on Stiles.