Chapter 18 ( POV Tobias )

Tris has been sleeping in my room for the past week since her dad died. She keeps mumbling things in her sleep. She blames Eric for this. She thinks it wasn't just a robbery like the cops say. She think he planned on doing it to get back at her for leaving him in New York. I knew I had to protect her from anyone who tried to hurt her.

I slept on the couch that night. I woke up to Tris screaming -which was a every night thing. But this time was different she was screaming as if someone was trying to take her. I ran up stairs and found my window open and the blanket taken off her. Someone tried to take her.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I open in to find a text from April saying: Hey, I heard about the robbery. I am so sorry. I think we should met sometime. I know who did it.

I quickly replied by saying: Met me at my house asap. I need to did this.

She didn't reply so I know she was on her way. Not 5 minutes later I hear a knock on my door to see April and her pregnant self. "I know who did it. And I won't regret telling you. It was Eric. I have been seeing him for a whil-" I interrupt her.

"You have been what? Seeing him while pregnant. Do you know what he did to Tris?" I practically yell at her.

"Yeah, he tried to pull that shit on me. He tried to beat me. That's why I texted you. I am getting back at the bitch."

______________

Sorry this is such a short chapter. And sorry for not updating in forever. I am visiting my family and haven't had much time. I will be updating more once I settle in more and see more of my family. So yeah. Sorry again. I hope you like this short chapter.