Chapter 9

*DISCLAIMER: IF YOU BLUSH EASILY  YOU'LL LOOK LIKE A TOMATO*

Note: GUYS, I REALLY LIKE IT WHEN YOU COMMENT ON MY STORIES (It inspires me) AND ID REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU'D COMMENT MORE (IF YOU LIKE IT I MEAN) IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME WHEN YOU DO!

P.S. check out my friend thGingeredEmpress. she's a talented author and she could use a few more reads!

p.s.s Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Think at this moment right here was a mix of exhaustion, annoyance, frustration, anger, lust, and    any other emotion I was feeling at the time.

"STOP BEING SUCH A BITCH LUCA, I LIKE YOU AND I-I-I," My words just stopped I couldn't finish my sentence. I felt like the words were caught in my throat. Frustrated for myself I gave up and followed my impulses (granted I was horny as hell but hey, I don't think it messed with my decisions that much.)

With his scarlet tie wrapped tight around my hand I pulled his face down to mine. Our lips melded together in a kiss that burned with fiery passion ( God I sound love struck FUCK!) Our movements became more rushed.  I twined my fingers through his hair. we backed up against the wall ( God he's a good kisser). I pulled on his bottom lip with my teeth before separating. Our foreheads  remained pressed together and our heavy breath synchronized.

"Is it bad that I think you taste like sex?" I gasped out between breaths. (Where the hell is this coming from?) He laughed before leaning in again to trap my mouth in another one of his addictive kisses. My legs wrapped around his waist . We rolled making a clanging sound against the rusty pastel painted lockers. His kissed my neck  .

"How about the fact that your dangerous yet secre---*gasp* tly I find you attractive?" He pulled away from my neck with an evil grin.

"Do you find it bad?" he asked sliding his hot hands up the back of my shirt.  he brushed his scorching fingers against my bare skin making me gasp again.

"I also... like it...  when... you kiss me..., when... you try to win ..me over... , when.. you drive me ...crazy, Luca, I like you."  I spoke between racy kisses and fluttering heartbeats. (What the hell am I doing?) I fumbled with the buttons of his shirt.  Luca pulled a hand  away and wrestled the infirmary door open. (Wait! When did we get to the infirmary?????) I  honestly didn't care. We fell back against the small twin sized bed.I possesively my nails in to his skin before running my hands down his bare chest . Gently he inhaled in  at the nape of my neck.

"Miya, I'm Sorry,"  A light scrape of his fangs touched my skin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I jolted upright clutching my neck.

Gulping for air I pressed my temples with my index and middle fingers hoping to press away the sound of my heart pounding  in my ears.

  I felt a hand rest on my shoulder.

"Are you alright?" his voice sounded under water . I struggled for a breath, but my chest just tightened in protest.

" Oh shit! you're taking a panic attack!," he crouched down, and looked into my eyes (God his were really fucking blue... I'm such a whore.) "Just focus on my face and breathe deeply," He spoke in a cautious voice before beginning to breath deeply as a demonstration for me. I nodded.

inhale exhale inhale exhale.

 This pattern continued for several moments until I could breathe normally on my own. The boy smiled (daaamn)

"I'm Jax,"He held out a hand "Pleasure to meet you,"

"Miya," I took his hand "The pleasure is mine,"

He laughed "I can believe that,the way you were moaning over there I'm going to assume you're all pleasured out now." he. waggled his eye brows in a cute way.

Okay so the way I'd describe Jax is just... cute. all-American, clean cut, friendly smile, cute, his face made me wanna like pinch his cheeks  and glomp him or some other fan-girl shit like that. His hair was light brown and was on the shaggier side that hung near his eyes. OH! and his eyes. His eye were like a  'holy-shazzbot' blue. It reminded me of a blueberry lollipop.

My face burned "I was moaning?"

"Don't worry it was after Mr. D. and the nurse left." I let out a sigh "And I promise I wont tell a soul. Cross my heart hope to fly stick a cupcake in my eye." he shook his head and blinked a few times and "I have no idea where that came from."

"You just quoted pinkie pie! I think I love you!" I said in shock

He hung his head in shame.( I wanna hug him and his sad face). "My little sister watches TV in my room."

I laughed.

"So why did you look like you'd just had a Nam flash when you woke up?" he asked as he got  up from the floor and sat next to me.

"Disturbing dream about my ... my ...ummmm,"

"Boyfriend?"

'UhHHHHH" ( Really Miya? even your subconscious is saying you're a horrible person for not agreeing to that. You have officially sickened yourself.)

"Well who ever he is, he's an ass for doing whatever he did to a beautiful girl like you." I could feel his gaze. I blushed.

"I-i have to go " I stammered guiltily jumping to my feet. The room seemed to spin and I began to fall again. Jax placed his hands on my hips to steady me.

Just as this lovely moment happened, y'know, me in the arms of another guy  (who was yet again very cute),  and with me being weak, defenseless me (at least in Luca's opinion). guess who walked in?

He grit his teeth and squared his jaw  "Hello Miya," venomous poorly supressed anger seeped through  Luca's words.

(OH FUCK ME,)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked my chapter yet again pllzz comment. pretty please with whipped creaam chocolate sauce gummybears and a cherry on top?