Horrible time

A month goes by. And I asked Enid to be my girlfriend and she said yes. A few weeks ago by of me and Enid dating. We made out a few times. But one day me and Enid we're at the gate we heard a whistle so we slowly backed away from the gate we got my dad and Michone there was this middle-aged guy. We opened the gate he was wearing a leather jacket with a bat covered in Barbwire he goes well howdy y'all can I come in? My dad goes who are you he goes well I'm Negan and my group name is the saviors. I never heard them in my life so I had a bad feeling about them. My dad and Negan went off on wrong hand! Negan beat the shit out of my dad I had a gun on his head and he's like well I like you kid Negan  got off the ground my dad picked himself up and he was bleeding on his face. When Daryl went after Negan he punched negan then Negan Glenn was a bit farther then Daryl Maggie got scared all the sudden... Negan smashed Glenn in the head with a bat Maggie screamed no!!!!!! Maggie was pregnant with gleens baby Enid started to cry I held her close a few hours went by and Negan left Aberham was pissed. Everybody in the group was sad. I saw Negan Express something in my dad's ear before he left my dad told me that he said in two months I'll be back to grab half for your stuff I didnt get what he said but a few days I've been thinking about. It then I got it I was pissed. Me and Enid shared a bed, that night Enid was sad..