The Carpet Stain-Ch2

The stain was bad.

Her blood, leaking from her neck, staining the perfectlt clean carpet.

He went on a rampage, killing her, and the other man she cheated on him with...

He then says "I should have never trusted you."

* 1 day ago*

"Jake, I need to tell you something." She exclaimed from within the shower. She comes out with a towel wrapped around her body.

"Sure, what is it Zela?" Jake says, worried about what she has to say.

"Jake, our relationship can't continue any longer. I'm sorry." She says looking at the floor.

She grabs a pair of clothing and walks back to the bathroom to change. Meanwhile, Jake is frozen. He doesn't know what to think. He was going to ask her to marry him tonight.

After 5 years of them being together, this is what he gets...

"Zela, I have to ask you something. Can we have on last dinner together?" Jake asks with a small voice crack.

"Sure, but after this, no more of you coming to my house. Alright?"
She says, walking out of the bathroom once more.

"Deal. I want to prepare dinner tonight so, don't worry about a single thing." He says with the smallest hint of malice.

After them having dinner, he starts packing his things and leaves. He heads for his parents place and explains to them what happened.

*the day of the murder*

Jake knocks on Zela's door hoping she would answer so he could return the spare key.

3 times he knocked but, no answer.

He uses his spare key and unlocks the door, looking around to see the house in a neat state of matter.

He hears weird noises and goes to her room to see Zela and another man making out.

"You're such a good kisser Chris." Zela says.

Jake clears his throat and disrupts them both. "I thought you didn't love me, were you cheating on me the whole time? Is that why we broke up?" He proclaims with tears in his eyes.

He walks to the kitchen and grabs a knife.

Chris and Zela come out of the room and go to the living room. Jake then stabs Chris, and walks slowly up to Zela.

She starts sobbing, big tears rolling down her face.

"I never meant for it to be this way and, I did truly love you at one point." She says walking up to him.

In a flash, he was behind her and slit her throat, her blood leaking.

"I should have never trusted you"

He walks to an inlet located an hour away from her home and, throws the knife and key into the water.

____________________________

Him- I love and cherish my daughter

Her- I will kill that little glitch of his.

Will he ever know the truth?