Alone

Oli's POV

I walked down the softly padded stairs into the kitchen.

"Ello Mum," i smiled, forcing back my fear for the day.

"Ello dear," she smiled sweetly, as she placed a plate of eggs, and hash in front of me, sliding a cup of coffee towards me with a look of distaste.

I chuckled. My mum hated coffee, and i still prefer tea, coffee wakes me up faster.

Tom walked in, half dressed. As always. I rolled my eyes and ate a few bits of egg and hash, moving it around on the plate so it looked like i ate more than i acctually had. Don't get me wrong, the food was delicious. I just wasn't... hungry. I haven't been for a while acctualy.

Kellin's Pov

Jesse smiled at me fakely. "Can i tell you something?" he asked with false sweetness and i knew what was coming.

"You see, you were great in bed, but really thats all i'd wanted, so im breaking up with you."

[A/N THIS IS NOT JESSE LAWSON]

I tried not to look hurt, but i really was. I sighed and looked at him, "O-oh." i said before he smirked and blew me a saucy (but careless) kiss as he jumped out of the window.

I rolled over and screamed into my pillow. How foolish could i have been really?

To let myselfself fall in love.

With the player of the town.

[A/N it is short but im working on two other stories as welll so please bare with me