Anthony

It's kind of hard to deal out there

There's way to many feels out there

She said not if your a millionaire

And I swear I fell in love right there>

(Cassie~ chase Atlantic)

"Bye ms anderson!" I smile as I wave watching her leave the book store

I sigh once the door closes....

I jump at the Sudden sound of the phone ringing.

"Hello, you're calling Barns and Noble this is Barlow! How may I assist you this evening?" I answer.

"Hello Barlow, I was calling to ask how much longer you would be open"
A man with an Australian accent asks over the phone.

I quickly shift my eyes over to the clock on the wall.

"Mmm, about 30 more minutes" I answer.

"Perfect, thank you!" And with that the call ends.

I begin to start my nightly cleaning.

I sweep the floors, wipe down the tables and desks, Dust the book shelves, and spray some air freshener.

I take a nice deep breath and the smell of soft cashmere Amber fills my nose...

Such a comforting smell~

Suddenly the door jingles indicating someone's walked in.

"Welcome, just to let you know we are closing in about 20 minutes!" I kindly shout from the other side of the store.

Im just finishing up dusting the last shelf (the horror section) when I see a black doc marten boot step in my way.

My eyes follow up the leg meeting with this man standing over me.

"Oh, My bad am I in your way sir." I quickly stand up and back away from him.

"Actually, I was wondering if you could show me to the rest of this book series" the man says holding up The Vampire diaries.

I smile "are you??"

He chuckles "yes, I came in last night, I told you I'd be back for the rest"

"Well you've asked a great question...because I have no clue where the rest of the series is." I tap my chin looking around the shelves.

"You know what, you must be out of luck I think we might have sold out of them" I slightly cover my mouth.

"What a shame~ I was looking forward to the next book...I read this one in one DAY it was so hard to put down!" He chuckles as rubs the back of his neck.