Chapter 1: Civil War

You shared a room with your brother Peter, even though you were older than him. You are only 20 and had to share a room with a 15 year old.

It didn't bother you much, although. You loved spending time with your brother and it was fun.

One day, while you were walking with him from school, since you always picked him up, you saw this weird car parked up front.

You and Peter exchange glances and quickly ran towards Aunt May's apartment. Peter turned the key and walked in.

"Hey May." You said smiling. Then you saw a man sitting next to her. It was Tony Stark. You nudge Peter who hasn't noticed yet.

"What?" He asked annoyed. You slap his head playfully and point towards Tony Stark. Peters eyes widen.

"Holy Shit." Peter mumbled.

"Hello, Mr.Parker. I'm here to talk to you about the Stark internship." Tony said giving Peter a look. Peter nodded quickly and glanced at you.

"You got an internship?" You asked happily. Peter nodded. You chuckled.

"Do you mind if I talk to Mr.Parker. Alone." Tony said, he examined you. You went to leave but Peter caught your hand.

"She can come." Peter said smiling. You gave him a grin and walked with him to your shared room. Tony nodded and walked with you.

He locked the door behind us and stared at Peter.

"She knows?" Tony asked. You scoffed making the billionaire turn to you.

"Do I know?! I help him." You said.

"He would be dead without me." You comment and ruffle Peter's hair. He chuckled and looked at Tony.

"Anyway is this you?" Tony asked and a screen popped up with Spider-Man swinging by their webs.

"Well actually." You said.

"That could be either of us." Peter continued.

Tony raised a brow and looked between you and Peter. While he was doing so you were staring at him. Man he was handsome.

"She has powers too?" Tony asked pointing to you. You nodded. You smirked and demonstrated.

"We both make our own webs." Peter said smiling. Tony nodded impressed. He looked at the suit Peter usually uses.

"Ok Spider-Man and?" He asked.

"Call me whatever you want." You said bluntly. Tony smirked, but turned back to Peter.

"Ok you two. I need you both on a certain day. I'll pick you up at 5 on that day." Tony said and smiled.

He shook both of your hands and left the room. You look at Peter and smiled widely.

"We got our first job, bro."

————

It was the day Tony asked for you to meet him. You and Peter were excited. Tony handed you both each your own suits.

Peter's was a more better Red and blue suit with a spider on the front. It had wings and a better web slinger.

Yours was red and yellow and basically the same. Except yours had no wings.

"Thank you Mr.Stark." You thanked him and put your suit on with Peter.

"Please. Call me Tony." He said and winked at you. Peter gave you a disgusted look before pulling his suit on.

"It's time." Rhodey said and looked at you and Peter. Tony nodded and put his suit on. It engulfed him completely.

"Follow my lead." Tony said and flies towards the battle zone.