Restaurants

{Geneveive}
(This is what she is wearing and looks like but she isn't wearing heels she's wearing just regular shoes but nice ones)

"How long have you guys been standing by that window?!" The scary lady said making us all turn around jumping and I saw Mikey hold onto mouth shoulder data and Chunk hold onto each other Chunk was mouthing something but data was covering his mouth...

"How long have you guys been standing by that window?!" The scary lady said making us all turn around jumping and I saw Mikey hold onto mouth shoulder data and Chunk hold onto each other Chunk was mouthing something but data was covering his mouth I was in the middle between mouth and data data on my left and mouth on my right Mikey on mouths right and Chunk on data's left "long enough to see 400 roaches in this place" I said and she glared at me I heard a voice and the guy threw something and we all turned around quickly others in same position I wasn't holding onto anyone but I was really close to them and they were close to me "You piece of sh-" Jake said but came to us he looked at me up and down smirking then at his mom I glared at him and mouth and Mikey pulled me closer to them mouth has his arms wrapped around my waist and I was holding Mikey's hand it was easy sense he was basically hugging mouths back and I was really close to Miley's waist I had one arm around data who was close to me and Chunk was still holding onto data data did the same they started the guy spoke in a different language "Jake these boys-....and girl... are customers" we turned around looking at her in same position then back at him she put her hand on my shoulder and chunks and I glared taking it off of my shoulder and chunks nobody touches my friends or family or people I love and care about they were speaking in another language I couldn't make out the words or even knew what they were saying I just looked at mouth in his eyes and I knew he knew I was scared but I didn't show it Mikey looked at me I looked at him then at Jake and the lady "boys... and girl heh?" Jake said going near us but mostly towards me and smirking when he said girl I grabbed ahold of mouth tightly and held Mikey's hand tight and brought data and Chunk closer to me I think they knew I was scared by me doing that mouth just glared at Jake he said something I couldn't make out thr words because Chunk started making noises and screaming he put his hand on Mikey's cheek and chunks I took his hand off them and he glared at me "What do ya want?" The lady said making us look at her Chunk screaming a little "w-water water water water" Chunk said a bunch of times scared and data said water as well "four waters....is that all?" She said everyone nodded saying yes I just kept my mouth shut I was to scared to say anything "no" mouth said letting go of my waist and I quickly grabbed Mikey's arm and he put his arms around my waist as I did the same and data and Chunk came closer to us we were all trying to tell mouth to stop he said something and then I heard lastly "1981" he said finally bringing his fingers together kissing it and the lady grabbed his face and started making him stick his tongue out "the only thing we serve here is tongue.... haha .... you boys and girl like tongue?!" She said while making his tongue come out and pulling a pocket knife out we all shook our heads no while having our one hand over our mouth she laughed and put it away and shoved mouth to me and Mikey we hold onto him "that all?" She said as we were in the same position as before and holding onto each other and she started walking towards us we backed up to a table "yes ma'am" Mikey said "Sit Down!" She said we all sat down Chunk went to sit down but his chair broke and he fell I would of laughed but now isn't the time "you alright Chunk?" I couldn't tell which one said it but we were all looking at him it isn't his fault he's scared and the chair is old.