Bakugo

Midoriya

Midoriya

Midoriya

Everything's about that fucking Deku

I wish he was dead, his existence is pointless anyways! No one needs
a hero other than ME! I WILL BE THE #1 HERO!
__________________________

As Bakugo was walking to school, pictures of Midoriya flashed in his
mind.

"FUCKING DEKU! DIE, DIE, DIE!" He yells as they fade away.

Realizing that people are around him, Bakugo soon picks up his pace and heads to class. Going ahead with his daily routine, he rips a piece paper out of his notebook, and writes " Your a fucking idiot " and slips it into Midoriya's desk. The blond haired boy had nothing else to do other than bullying the innocent green head.

~ Time Skip ~

All of Class-A had arrived and been seated. As Midoriya went to grab his hero notebooks from his desk, he stumbles upon a seat of paper.

" You're a fucking idiot ".

He immediately knew who it was from, his one and only childhood best friend. Taking a big glance at Bakugo, he was saddened by the huge grin he was giving off. Not thinking twice about the letters Bakugo had been putting on his desk for the past month, he shoved it in his notebook along with the rest. Taking this opportunity, Midoriya leans back in his chair thinking.

I'm worthless....why am I even here in the first place? I can't be a hero, I should just.........

NO! I can't be thinking of these things right now! This IS what Kacchan wants. He wants me to think about this, and it's not... going.. to happen...

~ Time Skip~!!!

~Midoriya's POV~

Once again, I had managed to go through the day with all of Kacchan's bullying and yelling. Putting my school books in my bag, I head downstairs making my way home. Going down the stairs, I suddenly get approached by yelling and explosion.

" Kacchan...."

I wish we could just be friends like we used to be... This all happened just because of quirks? If that's so, I wish quirks never existed...  "Stupid life...." I quietly mumble under my breath.

Looking up to make eye contact with Kacchan, I see he's already left. He must of been in a hurry or something. Grabbing my phone out of my pocket, I unlock my phone and dial my mom's number.

" Hey, Mom? I'm sorry for worrying to you, but it's it okay if I stay over at Todoroki's place for the night?"

"Sure Izuku, Just make sure you both don't stay up too late. I'll see you when you come home tomorrow after school, Alright?"

"Yes, mom! Thanks so much! Love you!"

"Love you too, Izuku".

As I hang up, I feel guilty for saying I was staying at Todoroki's place when I'm not. Quickly before the school was about be locked, I ran up to my class hoping that the doors would still be unlocked.

Bingo! Ha! That's Aizawa-sensei for you! 

Slipping into the class without making any noise, I quickly lock the door before anyone could find out. Turning around, I head straight to my seat.  Slowly putting down my school bag, I plan to set up a plan to get revenge on Kacchan.

This way he'll stop...... I'm sure! 

~ Time skip to the next day~

~ Bakugo's POV ~

Waking up early, as usual, I eat a quick breakfast and pack my things for school. Heading out of my house, I think of some other hurtful words to use on Deku because the other ones are getting old.

Maybe Shithead?.... hm..... I don't think that sounds too hurtful. "AH! I got it! I'll call him a green faggot!"

Walking to school repeating my new word to bully him with, I see the U. A building slowly appear.

" Finally! Even though this is going to be the last day I'm going to be slipping notes in his desk, I'm gonna do something else that's way more painful. I'll let Deku taste the same pain I did when he was hiding his quirk from me!"

Entering the school, I put on a smirk and walk my way slowly to class, I think to my self of other possibilities of hurting him. Going up the last few stairs and turning to a left, I face my classroom door. Moving my hand to the door to open it, the door wouldn't budge.

"FUCKING DAMN IT!"

I loose my patience, I explode the door and what I was greeted on the other side wasn't a nice view.

What the hell?!...
.
.
.
"Deku?"
.
.
.
"Hey.....Deku....?"
.
.
.
He can't be dead.... not yet...

"DEKU!?"

The closer I get the more things I discovered.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THIS DEKU?! IM SORRY, JUST PLEASE COME BACK! IM SO FUCKING SORRY! I DIDNT MEAN TO HURT YOU TILL THIS POINT!"  I looked around the classroom and spot a piece of paper right below his hanging body. I pick it up and I froze from disbelief. Looking at the sheet, I read it over and over again until I said it out loud. "I am the idiot"