Surfin' Love

“What are your plans for the weekend?” Raini asked Avery as they walked off set, three weeks later.

“I honestly couldn't tell you.” Avery responded. “Maybe a date with Rocky.” She beamed.

“Oh. And are you guys official yet?” Raini questioned as Laura walked up to them.

“No, not really. We are just seeing how dating goes.” Avery sighed.

“Do you guys wanna get some dinner?” Laura asked, changing the subject.

“Actually. We have to steal Sunny.” Rydel said as she and Ross walked up to the girls.

Avery looked at them confused. “We just have to give you a ride to the house.” Ross explained.

“Oh, okay.” She smiled, than said goodbye to Laura and Raini. “So, why are you guys stealing me?” Avery questioned as she climbed into their van.

“I don't really know. Rocky just asked us to bring you back to the house.” Rydel admitted as she started the car ride home.

When they got to the house, Rocky stood outside, leaning up against his jeep (http://images.wheels.ca/privatelisting/4p757150-1sm.jpg ).

“Is there a reason you're sending your family to kidnap me?” Avery playfully asked. Rocky smirked as she walked over to him.

“Thanks guys!” He called out to Ross and Rydel.

“Don't keep my girl out too long!” Ross yelled playfully.

“I'll keep her as long as I want!” Rocky called back.

Rydel and Avery laughed at them. “Have fun. Wherever you're going.” Rydel waved as she walked into the house.

“So, where are we going?” Avery questioned.

“It's a surprise.” He smirked. Rocky led her to the car door and helped her in. When he closed the door, he leaned on the door, and gazed into her eyes. “Hi Sunny.”

Avery bit her lip softly. “Hi Rocky.” They both smiled as Rocky kissed her on forehead.

After his lips left her head, Rocky walked back to the driver's seat. As they started their drive, Avery cranked the radio. Her long brown hair was blowing around in the wind. Rocky laughed when she threw her hands up and scream.

As they drove, the pair belted the words of their favorite songs on the radio and danced along. Avery smiled and slipped her hand into Rocky's.

“The beach?” Avery questioned with interest when Rocky pulled in.

“I am going to teach you how to surf.” He said gesturing to the surf boards in the back of the jeep.

“How did I miss those?” She asked herself.

Rocky smirked. “Oh, you were just very distracted my my good looks.” He said sarcastically as he hopped out of the jeep.

Avery playfully rolled her eyes. “Oh you wish.” She got out, and helped Rocky pull the boards down. They made their way over to an empty space on the beach.

“Rocky, I don't have a suit.” Avery realized when they got to the water.

Rocky pulled out a bag. “Here. I had Delly get it when she was your apartment.” He tossed it to her.

Avery went to the changing tent and slipped into her favorite suit. ( http://www.polyvore.com/date_at_beach/set?id=50630271 ). When she came back, Rocky's face instantly lite up, causing Avery to blush.

“Okay, let's teach you how to surf!” Rocky exclaimed as he led her over to his board. “But first I wanna take you out on a wave.” He had her get on the board, and he set off into the water. He showed her how to paddle, his hands over lapping hers. Avery smiled at his touch. When it came time to stand up, Rocky's hands never left her waist.

“Wow! This is amazing!” Avery said in awe.

Rocky beamed. “I know!” But as they talked, they both lost their balance, causing them to fall off the board. They came up laughing, their bodies practically touching,

As the beach started to clear out, Avery mastered the skill of surfing. Rocky watched in amazement as she caught her first wave on her own. When she got out of the water, Avery ran up to Rocky. “How was that?” A proud smile was plastered on to her face.

“You were great!” Rocky praise, wrapping his arms around her. He led her back to the jeep and pull out a picnic basket. “Hungry?”

Avery smiled. “You really did think of everything, didn't you?” She said sweetly.

Rocky bit his lip. “Well, not everything. I forgot the drinks.” He pulled out his wallet. “Can you get us some?” She smiled, and walked over to the concession stand.

Rocky quickly dropped the basket, and started to write in the sand. Will you be my girlfriend?

When Avery can back with the drinks, she looked at Rocky with a smile on her face. “Really?” She whispered.

Rocky came up to her, a giant smile on his face. “Yeah really.” He looked down on her, waiting for her response.

“I would love to be your girlfriend Rocky!” She squealed, wrapping her arms around his neck. Rocky's smile got even bigger. He pulled her close and kissed her passionately.

“I am the luckies guy in the world.” Rocky whispered, still holding Avery in his arms, not want to ever let her go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think? Please feel free to share your thoughts :D

 Anybody have any suggestions on some good teen fic stories i should check out?