Lights Down Low // Bob Morley.

His eyes begin to tear up as he watches you take slow steps towards  him. Though he feels eyes on him all he can focus on is you. He can't  believe it's your wedding day and he can't believe he's marrying an  angel. The way your long, white dress compliments your skin leaves him  breathless. He wishes he could stop time to gaze at you just a little  while longer.

As you stand next to him, the smile on your face  never falters even once and Bob feels like he's falling in love with you  all over again.

Wife. He thinks to himself as the priest begins to speak, My wife.

Your  chest rises and falls calmly but on the inside you're barely containing  your excitement. After a year of planning, this day has finally arrived  and you honestly couldn't be happier.

"Robert Alfred Morley,  will you have this Woman to be your wedded wife, to live together in the  estate of Matrimony?" In the few seconds the priest takes to speak, Bob  can't help but find his mind going through the moments he's shared with  you.

   The rain was pelting down like nothing either of you  had ever seen before, crashing onto the ground from the heavy sky. Your  plans for a romantic dinner were ruined but before Bob could get  comfortable with disappointment, you gave him a mischievous smirk.

"Come on." You told him, stretching your hand out for him to grab.

"What  are you up to?" Bobby gave you a suspicious look, never imagining you'd  be the type of person to run through a storm dancing like an idiot. But  that was exactly what you had done.
You both laughed and  smiled under the cold rain and when he pulled you close and planted him  lips on yours, you felt like you were in a movie.

   "I do."  Bob replies, so sure of how much he loves you. The two of you are  already so close, marriage is only going to bring you two even  closer. He gives you a smile and you feel heat rush to your cheeks. This  man really loves you.

"Your/Full/Name, will you have this Man be your wedded husband, to live together in the estate of Matrimony?"

You smile, giving a warm look to Bob. "I do."

"Will you love, comfort, honour, and keep one another in sickness and in health?" The priest asks, giving you both happy smiles.

"I  will." You both comply in unison, looking at each other with grins. You  step towards him, resting your head against his chest as you give each  other a quick hug.

"I love you, baby." He whispers, kissing your forehead before you step away and mouth the three words back to him.

Soon  enough it's time for your individual vows and Bobby goes first. You're  nervous, wondering what he'll say but even more worried about if your  own vows will be good enough.

"I love you unconditionally and  without hesitation. I vow to love you, encourage you, trust you, and  respect you." He pauses to smile at you, feeling his chest speed up. You  can't help but feel tears slip past your eyes. "Today, I choose you to  be my wife. I accept you as you are and I offer myself in return. I will  care for you, stand beside you, and share with you all of life's  adversities and all of its joys from this day forward, and all the days  of my life until it ends and we meet again."

The priest looks to  you and you swallow the lump in your throat, "I, Y/N, choose you Bob to  be none other than yourself. Loving what I know of you, trusting what  things I'm yet to discover." You keep your eyes on Bobby the whole time  and your tears form quicker at the sight of his own. "I will respect you  as a person, a partner, and an equal. There is little to say that you  haven't already heard, and little to give that's not already freely  given. Before you asked me, I was yours. I marry you with no hesitation  or doubt, and my commitment to you is absolute until my last days on  earth and we meet again in another life."

"For better for worse,  for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health. To love and to  cherish, to have and to hold from this day forward and for the rest of  your lives, till death do you part." Holding his hands up to the sky,  the priest concludes, "I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now  kiss one another."

His hands are on your waist and he gives  you a loving look full of admiration. Placing your hand on his cheek,  you wipe away a stray tear from his cheek and he lets out a small  laugh.

He places his lips on yours for what must be the  thousandth time in your life but it feels completely different. It's  your first kiss as husband and wife and it's perfect.

***

author: octavia-marie-blake

Seriously guys, she has sooo many The 100 imagines, it's insane. Go check her out!