Saying Goodbye...

After I turned nineteen, Mark and Amy decided that they couldn't take care of me anymore. So, they took me to their friend Felix's place. We pulled up in the driveway and knocked on the door. Felix opened the door. "So this is the little Y/N! You're all grown up! How old are you?," he said excitedly. I looked down and quietly said, "I'm nineteen." He smiled and let us in. "Oh! Y/N, this is Marzia," Felix said, standing next to her. Mark, Amy, Felix, and Marzia were talking for a bit so I decided to check the place out. I noticed two pugs running around and I screamed, "Awwwww!!! Puppies!!!!" Everyone jumped and laughed. "Who knew that someone who's half cat would love puppies?" Mark said with a laugh. Felix called me over so I can say my goodbyes. Amy and Mark looked at me."Felix and Marzia will take very good care of you. Just remember that we love you so much," Amy said sniffling.  

"Now Felix.. Take very good care of Y/N," Mark said with a serious tone. Amy looked at me and her eyes started tearing up. "She's special to us. She's the only neko that we've ever had. We saved her from the grips of death and have been taking care of her since she was two. She has helped us through some tough times and she's always been there for us like we have been for her. She means the world to us. I don't know what I'd do if I lost her," Amy said with warm tears staining her red cheeks. I looked at Amy, then at Mark. I wrapped my arms around them. Starting to cry, I said, "I love you guys too. Thank you so much for everything that you've done for me." I hugged them a little longer, then let go. That was the last time that I would ever hug them. "We love you so much Y/N. Don't you ever forget that," Amy said while crying. Mark held her close and walked her out to their car. 

And with that, they were gone. Two days went by and I sat down in front of the door. Complete silence filled the room as I sat there waiting for them to return. Waiting for something. Days, weeks, months went by and not a single word. No letters, no phone calls. Nothing. I was now twenty five. I was playing with the pugs, Maya and Edgar. Felix and Marzia walked into the living room with a bunch of luggage. "Hey! Maya, Edgar, Y/N!!," Felix screamed. "Fan Felix! Calm your shit!!," I said back. "Attans.... Anyways, Marzi and I are going on a trip to America. Y/N, look after the pugs while we're gone please?," Felix announced. I sighed and said, "Okay."