The True Beggining

*Marks P.o.v*

Amy and I were walking down the street when we heard gunshots. I looked at her and she nodded. We both started running in the direction of the gunshots; though I was faster than Amy. I heard a loud thud and ran to an alleyway. Laying on the ground was a little girl. She looked like she was wearing a cat costume. She had little black cat ears and a matching tail. I looked back and yelled to her, "Amy! Look! Hurry!! I think she's hurt!!"

Amy ran faster and came up to were the little girl was. She was bleeding profusely from two gunshot wounds on her back. The sad thing is, she looks like she only two years old. Amy looked down at where she was laying and burst into tears. I picked up the little girl. Amy and I knew what we needed to do. We ran back to our house. I set her on the couch and tried to fix her up.

I grabbed the first aid kit from the kitchen and ran back to the couch. I stitched up the gunshot wounds and bandaged all of the deep cuts she had all over her tiny body. I grabbed a pillow and a blanket. Amy came over and took them from my hands. I watched her as she gently lifted her head, set the pillow under her head, and put the blanket on her. I smiled and said, "You're going to be a amazing mother." "And you're going to be an amazing dad," she said with a bigger smile. "Now we have to wait to see if she wakes up," I said.

*My P.o.v*

I slowly began to hear talking. "Hey. I think she's waking up," I heard a male voice say. My vision bean to clear. I looked up and saw a kinda short muscular guy and a very pretty girl with pink hair. "How... How did I get here? What happened?" I said. The guy said, "We heard gunshots. When we ran towards it, we found you.. You've been asleep for two weeks." "D-d-did Dr. Calvin follow you..?," I said as I began to shake. "I don't know. I didn't see anyone following us. But... who is Dr.Calvin?," He asked.

"He's the man who killed my parents. He's the one who made me a neko," I said a bit quiet. They both looked at me with a weird expression. "A what..?," the girl asked. "A neko.. I'm half human and half cat," I said as my tail swayed back and forth. They both smiled at me. "Oh! We were so caught up about what happened that we forgot to tell you our names," he said, "I'm Mark and this is my girlfriend Amy." Amy smiled and waved at me. "I'm (Y/N) and thank you guys for saving my life." They both smiled and said, "You're welcome."